Need a website built?

RealtyBuzz.Net! Check out our banner above!

Does your website work for you? Need something new, unique, and completely customizable to YOUR taste? Give us a try and you will be happy you did! We are the only affordable website designers with actual real estate experience so we know exactly what it takes to make your site work for you.

The professionals at RealtyBuzz.net can not only create you an excellent website from scratch but they can also take your existing website and make it better! 
For either a one-time fee to make some changes or a monthly retainer to keep us on call whenever you need us, we can work with you to get it done.

Let us do the work for you!  For the existing site maintenance just reply to this post or email us directly at info@realtybuzz.net. (please be sure to include your phone number so we can reach out to you)

For Social Media Management or Website Design just CLICK HERE to go directly to our site – and we’ll help you get started. We look forward to helping you create a vibrant website that works for you!

Here are our Social Media Management plans: www.RealtyBuzz.Net/SocialMedia

Here are our Website Design plans: www.RealtyBuzz.Net/WebsiteDesign

Best Regards
Tony Rosales
Co-Founder/President
RealtyBuzz.Net
tonyr@realtybuzz.net

Also, don't forget to check out the BlogTalk radio with Jesse!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jesse-g/2014/05/30/using-social-media-for-real-estate

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Tony,

I wanted to say congrats to you because….

My keyword results are….

“Best Realtor in Nashville” = # 6 on Google’s organic results (Above Angieslist and Realtor.com)

“Best Realtor in Nashville Tn” = # 3 on Google’s organic results (Above Angieslist, Realtor.com, Yelp.com, bizjournals.com)

“Best Realtor in Nashville Tenn” = #6 on Google’s organic results (Above Angieslist)

“Best Realtor in Nashville Tennessee” = #7 on Google’s organic results (Above Angieslist)

Thanks for the hard work.

• Yay! Check out our banner! :)

Yes, we can design website banners and even Facebook covers!!

• Which site do you get for $500?

• Hey Tony,

Normally, I do not leave personal testimonies like this because....well, as the administrator of REOPro I have to be careful not to "endorse" companies or people however, in this case, I will make the exception.

I wanted to drop you a line and say thank you for my new site. www.LibertyHouseRealtyLLC.com. I had been using a template Alamode Broker Xsite and can truly say, I am glad I made the switch to you. Let's not forget, you are saving me $50.00 a month.

Thanks for getting me set up and being responsive to my concerns. It's been a pleasure and I am sure it will continue to be. I will most definitely be recommending you so, I hope that helps out.

• He owes me $250+ that he has not refunded yet.  You would think he would have fulfilled his agreement at first and I would not be writing this now.  Glad he saved you money. 

• I have had numerous success due to signing up for REO Warrior and paying Tony for personal consulting on growing my REO business over the years.  Working with Tony and connecting with REO companies based on his coaching connected me with clients I never would have worked with otherwise.  I'll be signing up for Realty Buzz as well.  Diversifying the clients you work with today is the greatest hedge against lack of business and I anticipate having continued success working with Tony on this new project.  Feel free me to call or email me if anyone wants to personally discuss this issue any further. 

• Wow I wish I was able to say the same thing about REO Warrior. I was so excited to begin with and then it was a big flop.  Matt what did you receive when you signed up?  I am not opposed to paying for anything to enhance my business but I did not get anything out of this.  I received an excel sheet with 24 company names that REO Warrior signed me up for......that's it.  Nothing else.  $549 later....I may email and call you. 

• Like Jesse, I have nothing but good experiences with Tony and the quality of work he puts out there. I've known Tony for years, about 7 years if I have to put a number on it and have never had anything but upstanding and reputable service from him.

• Dawn did you sign you for REO Warrior?  If so what did you receive?  Maybe I don't understand.  I never received the resume which was one of the main reasons I signed up to begin with.  Others said they received a CD.  I didn't.  In the end I received a spreadsheet showing his company had signed me up for 24 companies.  That was it.  I paid Tony over $500 for this. 

This reply was deleted.