Replies

• well I guess sometimes it's just the fate in the cards. I never filled out an application for B of A. But I was assigned 3 listings  by another asset management company that were B of A owned. There were buyers immediately and they closed really quickly. Then I get an email from B of A asking me to apply. I asked how they heard of me and the reply was that I was referred to them by an assset manager from another company. I don't know who to thank. But I sure do appreciate it.
  • What was your persistence? What id you do other than register?
  • Once you are signed up with B of A and if there is a need in your area, they will send you the required paper work to be filled out along with Master Listing Agreement.  Once they receive the package, they will call you for an interview and if you make it, they send your application package to their upper management for approval.  If you are  approved, they will send you an email congratulating!   They will interview agents on a need basis.  Once all agent in the area receives 12 to 15 listings, they are at capacity and it will trigger them to hire more agents.  I hope this helps!
  • Some of you have been asking where to sign up for B of A. I found the link:

http://nfsti.com/bank-of-america-reo-agent-application/

I hope this helps. There should be plenty of business to go around.

• Have you gotten more than 7 listings? Or was that all? Just curiousness?
  • I go t a listing but short after B OF A sent me this memo" DELSFO FILE" with a re assigned notice? Did I do something wrong??
  • DELSFO FILE..... Sorry!!!!!! this is what I ment to say. This is what I got back from BOFA?? 
  • To let evreryone know, I am not sure how I got on with BOA.  I think it was a combination of things with the best coming from my local loan rep.  The other was emailing and calling anyone I could get a name or email address for.
    • So I need to know: WHO should my BofA loan rep contact?? Nobody here on the forums has given that information and my local B of A loan reps don't know either. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ANSWER THIS.

Thanks.

John

• I have an application that you could fill out to sign up with B of A. I signed up weeks ago through a link someone gave me. Then the next day the General Mgr of my company send me an application. If you write me at dlondon@remax.net, I can forward her email to you.
This reply was deleted.