Replies

• I was right. When the deal that I entered for the buyer agent closed, RESNET sent me an email soliciting a paid subscription. So they are using us to recruit our own competition  

• Please remove this unrelated advertisement from my discussion. It is not welcome. 

• Cecilia.  You should let Jesse know about this ad and he can take it down.  

mail@reopro.ning.com

• I thought about that. We used to get a weekly summary of discussions so people would contribute. Without that there is very little new information or insights being provided by our members.  I'll let him know. 

• I have had 2 clients react to this requirement.  

One is angry that I didn't question the buyer agent about the offer and review a copy of the POF.   I asked if I should require that they also submit the offer to me and he said no.  He said he's been complaining about this to his management but he also gave me a real dressing down.

The other is just telling me to ignore the requirement and pretend that I represent both parties and review, critique, and enter all offers as usual. 

• Shouldn't we get a discount for advertising RESNET on our MLS?

This reply was deleted.