OK - So I'm nuts. RES.NET

Has anyone taken the online RES.NET training?  Was it easy to listen to?  Was the test just on how to use the Resnet system?  Was passing easy enough to get certified right after taking the class?  Can you take the test more than once?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• NEVERMIND!

Third time is the charm - I guess.  I tuned in an hour plus late and the test popped up.  So I took it.  A couple of poorly worded questions got me messed up.  82% with passing at 75%.  Whoo-hoo!  Hope I get credit for it.  

It is also not 3 hours long.  Maybe an hour and a half plus 10 minutes for a 49 question test.  Class started at 4pm.  I tuned in at around 5:30 and I'm typing this at 6pm.

AND THE SOUND WAS Sooooooo MUCH BETTER for what little I heard!

• I guess none of you had any problem with the sound and visuals on the LIVE training like I did.  I will now accept that I am officially nuts.  Thanks for all of your responses.

• Res.net is just a platform I have taken the classes the program is fairly easy and straight forward. REO has slowed way down but I am thankful for any work that is sent my way. Working for free is not the way to go. Just say NO and then ask if they can work for free for the potential to get a pay check you will hear a silence on the other end of the phone. My response is if you can work for free for the potential to get a pay check let me speak to your boss and I will tell him or her to stop all paychecks he or she can work for free for the potential to receive a awesome pay check later. It will not work for me and it will not work for those that are calling us. Just say NO Thank you and hang up

• I have tried to take the LIVE online training twice but the sound is terrible - tinny and echo-ey punctuated with microphone popping noises - and the visuals of Resnet screens are blurry.  I have had to quit twice trying to take this because it was horrible but the trainer says no one ELSE has ever complained about it.  

I've been on Resnet for at least 10 years so I know how the system works.  Their 'pre-recorded' other online training has very good sound and clear animated visuals.  I don't really know why we should have to sit in front of a computer for a 3 hour live class just to take a test to get 'certified' for something we already know - AND PAID FOR. 

• I have taken the online training in the past and it was easy if you have been dealing with them for any time at all.  It's mostly how to use the system.  The latest training is on the new updated site which is much better than the old one and is more mobile friendly for accepting and checking orders.   I have received several listings from various companies because of being on Res.Net plus the fact that in rural East Texas some REO companies only get a few actual foreclosures per year in this area.  

I do a lot of BPO's but have never done any of the "Free" ones as I have heard what so many have reported.  The ROI for those is almost nothing.  The pay so little anyway, if you have to drive very far, you've lost your profit before you start for many of them.  I also do not take any that only pay $40 or $50.  I set a minimum fee of $65.00 or more depending on the location and still have all the work I want, sometimes more than I want.  

• Hey CECE,

I have, Please respond to me by E-Mail timburkhardt@comcast.net or phone 206-940-2801 if you still want info

Sincerely,

Tim

• It was an easy test plus you can use the manual they let you download. It is pretty easy

• Dropped my pro membership yesterday, not getting listings from it.  

• Agreed. Im not getting anything either. Way to much free work for nothing. Gas is way to expensive. 

• Ok here it goes. Res Net training is specific to their site which is an adjunct to the business model of USRES.   I had been with USRES as an agent since 1995 and did many of their FREE bpo's to get listings.   but as the freebys mounted and less and less listing i've given up -at lasdt count i did 250 driveby's and got one listing forturnalty could do about 5 in an hour but they change the systme way too hard for free and in the hopes of a listing.   would be best to check their client list first before joining.     took the class fell asleep and took the test in 15 min and pasted at a 90% real easy

This reply was deleted.