REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

This month, Old Republic has been sending me all of their BPO orders for $30.  Their standard has generally been $40 up until now in the Akron Ohio area.  What is happening elsewhere?

Views: 3547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
BPO Order Accept
bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

is Old Republic a good co. to work for? & do they pay?

Yes, they pay and pretty quickly....I have worked for them for years, their forms are pretty easy, BUT negotiate, negotiate, negotiate.....they will come up....I don't work for less the 65 on exteriors, and that's if it's close and convenient for me....we are pretty rural here, so 75-80 for an exterior can be negotiated...show them you're dependable, let them know when you get the pics and get those orders in on time.....goes a long way on getting the higher amounts approved...

that's terrible. over the week end-I got offers to do them for $35

I respond that I will do them for $100

You may be making minimum wage if you are fast enough and have free car expense and gasoline. God luck. Gene Ford.  

I ignore everything unless it is initially offered at $85 or more with a reasonable turn time, 4-7 days. I have not done an exterior for less then $85 and majority are at $100.00 for typical drive-bys with 6-7 day turn time and $200+ for interiors with 10-14 day turn times.  I'd say 75% of time I get my fee.

Shirley M. Cox

Shirley, what BPO Company's are paying your Price? 

Majority of the ones that have to pick up the phone and call me direct. e-mortgage logic, LSI/Servicelink/Black Knight, Clear Capital, Pro-Teck, etc. I do give some thought on location, easy of use of their software platform etc.  Cost of business is going up for all of us, MLS fees, gas, insurance continuing ed.  I know my market and how long it will take to find comps.  I've had companies resist my fees, which is OK, A lot of times they call me back when the agent willing to do it for cheap flakes out.  Maybe I'm a bit egotistical but I have 27+ years doing these and I'm good at what I do, they are getting a good deal, or they can hire an appraiser.

Shirley - are you in a rural area?

Yes, my coverage area is approx. 4,000 sq miles and covers 4  different counties population is less than  85,000.

Its not about the BPO company but location. I am in So FL where everyone and their uncle are realtors and jump on the opportunity to make a buck, so BPO mills know that they can get away with paying less since its not about quality for them, its all about profits and bottom line. In rural areas with few realtors and even fewer doing BPOs they have to pay fair fee to make it worth someone's while to travel and take pictures and complete work. So all comments about "I get paid $100 for exterior” or “you have to negotiate the fee" don’t apply it if you live in a city or hot area with myriads of realtors. So the only think you can do is value your work and not accept unfair fees; and don’t let them treat you like a common worker making less then minimal wage.

Im' new at BPOs I am in Los Angeles CA . so far am working with Goodman Dean. Got my first check this weekend. It's a start.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service