PMH Financial

Hello Everyone,I have been signed up with PMH financial since 2010 but I have not been assigned any listings or Bpos. Can some of you share your success with this company?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Approved by PMH. Nothing happens since then.

• Lane - How long have you been approved by PMH?  What area are you in?

• I am in Minneapolis, MN. I have been approved since last year.

• Hello Charlenia - My name was given to PMH by Chase.  They contacted me on 5/16 to complete an application.  I completed it the same day and was approved on 5/17.  I signed up for the RES.NET for the free 30 days and I received a listing on 6/1.  I was beyond shocked.  I was debating if I even wanted to spend the $700 for the required professional membership and then I received the listing.  Of course I joined as a full member a few days later.  lol

They have been awesome to work with so far.  I will say that all of the companies that Chase outsource to have contacted me and have added me to their active list not their wait list.  I'm in the MD area and maybe there is a greater need in this area to add more agents to their active roster.

Just my $.02

• Was this after calling the 800# for an interview or did this begin from a different method?
      • Kyle, for Chase REO I emailed reo.vendor@chase.com and then they had someone call me for a telephone interview. I closed several short sales with Chase and used this on my email to them. After that telephone interview I received emails almost daily from the Asset Mgmt companies they used.  I'm hoping I'll have the same luck with Bank of America since I have closed several short sales with them as well.

What area are you in?

• Wow Tracey that is Great!!!

I have the $700 membership with Res.net for 8 months now and I just got my first listing this week.  I hope I have the same success you have soon.  I didn't get a BOA or Chase Listing but I am very very appreciative for the company who gave me the listing.

• Let us know if there are RESNET Professional features that you do not use.  There are a lot of extra features that I am assuming PMH will be using since they are requiring it but I did not see the purpose of some of them. 

• That's great news Charlenia.  I know you were as happy as I was when you received.  $1 is better than no dollar in my book!  Much success to you :)

• Lol, Yes Tracey you are so right.  I will keep at it until I can be like some of the other hardworking REO agents on this site.

This reply was deleted.