REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I just received a listing from PMH yesterday and was wondering if anyone was working with them. Are they good to work for?

Views: 846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have one listed and several in pre-list with PMH Financial and all were assigned through Equator. I absolutely love working with them tremendously. They're very responsive when questioned and my Asset Manager is wonderful.
I have a PMH prelisted but it's through res.net. Even though we're not listed yet the AM has been very friendly.
I closed the first one with PMH  and they were great to work with.  I am still waiting to get reimbursed from the utility bills since they went to LPS and we had some problems getting it set up.  I have been assigned my listings through res.net also. They have given me another one.

Hi Cheri,

Congrats on your closing with PMH! I am also an approved agent with PMH and I even had my Fannie MLA signed off and uploaded. Just waiting for my time i guess =) I do have one question regarding ResNet. I only have the Premium membership. I know it is a no brainer question, but do you think it is necessary to upgrade to Professional Level to get noticed?

Thanks and be blessed!

Jerry,

As soon as I upgraded and updated my information I received the first listing in ResNet.  I have also received another listing from PMH and a listing from RMS so I figured that has paid for the upgrade.  My business partner also upgraded and we have 3 listings from 2 companies on his also.

I wish you luck

Cheri

Yes they are great to work with... Where are you located at? I am in Sherman Tx and Whitesboro Tx Grayson County

I am in Colorado Springs, CO

Cheri

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service