Replies

• Yes they are great to work with... Where are you located at? I am in Sherman Tx and Whitesboro Tx Grayson County
    • I am in Colorado Springs, CO

Cheri

• I closed the first one with PMH  and they were great to work with.  I am still waiting to get reimbursed from the utility bills since they went to LPS and we had some problems getting it set up.  I have been assigned my listings through res.net also. They have given me another one.
    • Hi Cheri,

Congrats on your closing with PMH! I am also an approved agent with PMH and I even had my Fannie MLA signed off and uploaded. Just waiting for my time i guess =) I do have one question regarding ResNet. I only have the Premium membership. I know it is a no brainer question, but do you think it is necessary to upgrade to Professional Level to get noticed?

Thanks and be blessed!

• Jerry,

As soon as I upgraded and updated my information I received the first listing in ResNet.  I have also received another listing from PMH and a listing from RMS so I figured that has paid for the upgrade.  My business partner also upgraded and we have 3 listings from 2 companies on his also.

I wish you luck

Cheri

• I have a PMH prelisted but it's through res.net. Even though we're not listed yet the AM has been very friendly.
  • I have one listed and several in pre-list with PMH Financial and all were assigned through Equator. I absolutely love working with them tremendously. They're very responsive when questioned and my Asset Manager is wonderful.
  • PMH is a great company to work for. The structure is well set up thru RES NET and their own web site. The asset managers

and pre-marketing do a wonderful job. They are very responsive to requests.

• I was also wondering about who pays the cash for keys. We have a owner in the house they assigned us and we haven't been told to offer them cash for keys yet.
  • I have not worked with PMH before. Could anyone tell me how they handle their property preservation and rehab projects? Do they have set vendors? Are you tasked to find bids, etc? Thanks in advance!
This reply was deleted.