Prescient Asset Management

Hi all, I am thinking of signing up with Prescient. I have been in communication with one of their representatives who told me to download the package, fill it out and "mail" it to them. Before I do, can anyone who is signed up with them tell me your experience with them? Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Chanin,
    I signed up October 09. Sent it by mail. I knew package was delivered. Emailed 3 weeks later to confirm receipt. Got a reply that it was recieved and i'm in database and if anything comes up in my area i'll be contacted. That was it :( You know the usual response. Hope this helps.
    • Thanks Ramez.....I value your input:)
  • Thanks for your response....I think it would be wise for me to fill it out and mail it in to them:)
  • I sent in my package and was aproved in early March.... nothing yet. Hopefully I'll have an opportunity to work w/ them this year..... God only knows,I say that alot.......lolol.....
    Warm regards,
    Rose
  • They also handle FDICs commercial portfolio through CB Richard Ellis. They've had bulk REO offerings in the past.
  • We get a few listings from them. The application is intense. They work with a bunch of smaller banks, I think all FDIC backed deals.
This reply was deleted.