Replies

• i just completed the webinar, has anyone had any luck with prog. 3648. The testimonials from other agents that are used on the webinar are so appealing, closing 30-50 deals a year? I wonder how true that is. I am leary of the the $199 a month and the fee charged to the buyer at settlement. Any active agents?Any comments will be appreciated.
  • Stay Away! Not worth the time, and money spent on their fees, letters, postcards, and stamps! I was sucked in and totally regret it.
    • I agree with Israel. I think Sonya is right. And Rose hits it on the head!
  • I read the preliminary information. Sat through a lenghty webinar, paid the fee. Started having second thoughts and doubts. Did some more research, and still have more doubts. Just received package of owners who appear to be upside down, will be contacting each soon. Will keep you informed of how it goes.
    Courtney Peace Hagins CDPE ABR HRC
    RE/MAX Island Realty
    Hilton Head Island, SC
  • Thanks Denise, that was very helpful!
  • Sonya,

I received a response from Program 3648 for a return call on their 800#....and pretty much it was a sales pitch.

They could not provide a local reference and stated they had 3 agents in Sonoma County, CA and are looking for 3 more. I also asked how they handled the additional 1% buyer fee..that is huge....the answer I received was "they are doing it all over the state without problems" but yet no examples or clear answers.

The Program 3648 800# customer service rep...did not answer either of my questions and agreed that it would be money spent in "blind faith"...no thanks.

I am a Combat Loss Mitigator and would love to work great leads but this company did not represent a company that would make a good partner.
  • Information about Program 3648

Looks like BS3G stuff...google them as well.

Like all programs that promise things for money...proceed with caution!
    • I agree.....the market is slow and all these new companies are just making their money off of us.... not on their own.
      I am really upset at the direction reo sales has taken.....pitiful..... hold on to your wallets and diversify your business..... thats the best route.... just my humble opinion,,,,,,
      Best of luck Everyone!!
      Rose Mencia
  • Sonya,

Same boat. I am just finishing the webinar...would love to know more from a active 3648 agent.

Denise
This reply was deleted.