Program 3648

Has any person(s) had any experience with the short sale platform Program 3468.

It appears to be a company that support the agents and lead generating for short sales business.

IThe cost runs about $298.00 @ month, .

Can anyone elighten me  about this company or program.

T. Lang

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Corelogic provides ALL of the data that these guys are all reselling. You can get them for 15-20 cents each and get VERY specific about what data you would like.

Other than that, it is just another mitigation scheme the way I see it.
  • how do you check the judicial records?
    • just go on to civil-family case look up, write any last name that comes up in your mind and you should see
      all cases, for example BAC vs Doe, John.
      • I wish there was a way to get a NOD list liek we used to from the title company.
  • Hey guys no need to pay for leads just check the judicial court records for free.
  • Hi Terrance,

It sounds similar to a company called BGS3 that worked under Program 3468. Basically, for $795 per month, the agent got a preforeclosure list (homeowners new in default) in their territory so that the agent could solicit the homeowner for a short sale listing.

An agent in our office tried it out. He called an agent in San Diego that had been marketing this program for about a year and had a lot of success with it. She was closing about 6 short sales a month. Our agent thought it was worth a try so he signed up. He closed 1 property in the 8 months that he paid for the service. Basically, it was up to him to do all the marketing. He did wind up with a few leads a month and some listings, but just didn't get enough volume to get anything closed. As we all know, a lot of short sales never close. BGS3 did process the short sales for a 1% fee. There seems to be alot of resistance from the banks these days over that fee. Some agents wound up paying for that out of their commission.

Hope this helps.
This reply was deleted.