Providing Free BPO's for USRES

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I have provided about 10-15 free BPO's for USRES and have not received any REO's. They claim they will provide REO business if you do their BPO's. Many of the BPO's I am doing are properties that are in foreclosure and vacant. Eventually they will be foreclosed upon. Am I just being inpatient or will my work eventually pay-off. My name is on every BPO. Also, I am signed up with other BPO companies like clearcapital who only gives you 5 minutes to respond before they send the order to someone else. I have a couple of companies like this and it is very frustrating. I got an iphone for this purpose.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• We have done business with them and they do give out REO assignents, however, after about 50 or so BPO'S. I see a lot more than 50 mentioned but if this is the path you wish to travel then it will payoff in the long run.

• Last week I added this comment on blog "Turning BPOs into REO"

I gave USRES a try, free BPOs, if you think is tough doing them for 50 bucks imagine doing them for free with the promise of a listing every number of BPOs. Well, USRES came through for me, some very nice listings in 2009, then it stopped, I have never received a single listing from them again even though I have remained active on Res.net and have reached out to them at least every 6 months. I stopped doing BPOs when I reached the 100 mark and no listings meaning, that USRES owes me at least 5 listings for the past 3 years.

My guess is, they will assign listings on your first year of service, once they "have you" they will increase the number of BPOs and you can forget about the listings. When you do the math is like doing BPOs for any other company, that is, if you stop taking BPO orders once they assign you a couple of listing otherwise you will be upside down.

• well I have done 95...and nada, zilch...I actually have done more, in 2005-2006 and started over...Nothing...

• I have stillnot heard from USRES since being placed on teh paid list, and Have not been paid for the work that I was promised to be paid for...I ahev not received 1 reo, ever. However other regular guys Have receieved listings....as far as I am concerned...They are Liars...and Garrett Mays has Yet to return an email or a phonecall to show otherwise....

• Jay I can tell you I have received 1 listing from them, it was BAC. They lost the BAC acct.

First round  I stopped at 20 - I figured $1000 is the most I'll bet, which gives them an additional 5 to go the extra mile. I gave up on them and swore no more free BPOS. Some time later, there it was an REO assignement.

I did another 20 and still no other REO. Its been 2 or 3 years now, but I call periodically. If I were you I would stop the free BPOs and let them catch up with you. It may take some time because of the BAC account. Spend your time networking, education, and performing BPOs for your other clients or potential clients. I do not know who US Res' other clients are, if anybody can provide input it would be beneficial to the discussion. Still, they remain a player in default owning one of the two major platforms. Default is in flux and you do not know who their next client will be.

• Thank you for the reply....It is close to frustrating. Because an agent who's license I hold ,received four REO's without doing any BPO's..and the other players in the game get reo's allthe time and do not do anymore BPO's for them in years....However, they tell me " there are none in my area" knowing that it is impossible for me to know, without KNOWING, if they are directly assigning hem or not....

But I do know they are assigning them, even after they "promised " for me to get the next one in my area.I have peoplecoming in from other states doing REO's in my neighborhood...Really??!! And I am not new in the game ...9 years in REO...

• Isn't that funny Jay? Talk about Miami FL, over populated with agents, yet, agents in Ft Lauderdale have dozens of listings around my office, they are 25 miles away!!!

• Exactly...I have brokers in other States in my neighborhood

• Yes that would be frustrating if one of your own agents is getting assignments while your busting out BPOs! Put them on your "mill" list for now. My "mill" list includes in addition to the mills, asset companies that throw out BPOs without any assets! My REO clients that want a BPO done, I'm all over it, I treat it like a regular task and I make time. But my mill list - its decline-decline-decline until I have nothing better to do. I'm up to 15 assets in various stages so I haven't dealt with the mill list for awhile! 

This reply was deleted.