Replies

• Planning on going and also setting up as a vendor at this one.

• I have been in the past and it is a good conference. Just realize that there are 2000+ agents trying to talk to the asset companies and their managers and trying to get on their list. You have to be aggressive! Good luck to you all! I opted out this year.
    • David this was the first time for this conference. I think you have mixed up with Five Star
      • Jose, that would be correct. My Mistake.
      • Jose, did you go the conference and if so what did you think of it? Have you ever gone to the five star and if so, same question. I am considering going to that in Sept.
  • I am staying at the springhill suites by Marriott which is near the fairmont. If anyone else is staying here and wants to walk over to the reception this thursday night let me know so we can make plans to meet before hand. Thanks!
  • its FREDDIE MAC----- sorry, had a "special" moment..... lololol..... FREDDIE!! oops..... ou ch!!
    • Hey Rosa,

Congrats! I have an interview as well and I wanted to tell you, if you didn't already know, that there is an additional $50 off for the conference if you have an interview. Just call REO expo and they will credit you. Now you owe me a drink!
      • Who did you call for the credit? The only number I see is 499-893-1496, I left a message and sent an email... hopefully they'll respond???

Regards!
      • sounds GREAT!! No problem!--- Drink is ON!! lololololool.....what day/time is ur interview?
This reply was deleted.