REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

I use to get REO's from Land America, IAS, Servicelink, USRES, LAMCO. It seems now everyone wants you to pay a membership fee in hope of receiving REO listings. For several years, I've paid from $200-$500 in fees and have not received one REO.  But, I continue to see REO's all around Colorado.  I know IAS and Land America are out of business. I feel, I'm being hassled when I'm required to pay a fee in hope of getting an REO. I have an excellent track record. I've even run adds in DS News to no avail. I use to manage all preservation task (trash out, rekey, clean, lawn cut, cash for keys, winterization, board/secure, etcetera), for all my clients with REO properties in Colorado. Every REO, I  received went under contract within  days of the listing and closed accordingly. I specialize in getting the highest possible market value for REO properties. Ninety percent of my business was REO and now, I don't receive any REO properties. I went from receiving 20-25 properties per year to nothing.What am I doing wrong? Most of my old asset manager contacts are gone and/or the company closed. Who has some good advice??????  

Views: 1106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It depends on the state and location. Right now in Ohio there is very little inventory across the board. I had a call last night from a buyer who wanted a newer build in two zipcodes and there were almost no properties and what I could find did not fit her needs. It is very tough. REO is still good to have in your arsenal. In fact when my REO is up, I often sell more fair market and short sales and work with buyers more. when everything is down, everything is down. .

That's all well and good if you have an area where sales are doing well.  In SW Missouri and rural areas, it is still very slow.  I market myself all over the place and hope this year will turn around.  After 33 years at is, I'm still staying positive.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service