REO PRO Agent???

Has anybody been getting emails from these guys?  At first I thought they were coming from Jesse. But it's a different company.  Kinda looks like they copied REOPRO.  When I mapped the address it shows up in a residential street in South Central LA....But I think it may not be a good address.  Are these guys legit or are the a scam?

I am attaching the latest email from them, got it today...

REOPROAGENT.pdf

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What else did you find when you looked them up online? Did you find any reviews online? You know in your gut that there is nothing real here especially when there is no individual person's name or phone number. I'm surprised there was even an address.
    • All I looked for was the address. Just wondering if anyone else wants to chime in on this one?
      • If you look, you find a website. You can sign up for free or pay for features. No big deal. Free is free.
  • What else did you find when you looked them up online? Did you find any reviews online? You know in your gut that there is nothing real here especially when there is no individual person's name or phone number. I'm surprised there was even an address.
This reply was deleted.