Replies

• Hello Karen,

I would like to recommend that you join the Aspen Grove agent network through Aspen iAgent™.

As an REO agent, iAgent™ can help you successfully manage your REO Property Portfolio using a completely web-based software. The annual fee for iAgent is $349.00 applicable at registration; however, unlike many of the other agent networks, iAgent comes with many additional features which can add benefit to your business.

As an iAgent user, you will be on a list of agents accessible to Aspen Grove’s REO and BPO clients. If a client is looking for an agent in your area you will be listed there and the client can choose you for REO/BPO work.

Aspen iListing is a free additional service for all iAgent users which applies to all properties listed in iAgent. You will get to directly market all your properties on www.aspenilisting.com FREE of charge. iListing is marketed to buyers via mailing lists, Google ads and web search optimization. Buyer’s agents can register on iListing and automatically submit offers on your properties and submit all of the pre-approval and required documents directly to you in iAgent.

You will be also listed on Aspen iListing when a buyer is looking for an agent. In other words you may receive buyer referrals on Aspen iListing for free.

Some additional perks include:
    - First 20 properties added to the system are FREE
    - Receive credit for cancelled properties
    - A once and once only charge of just $14.95 per property

You can register online at https://www.aspeniagent.com/Registration/RegistrationSetup.aspx or for more information on the company, Aspen Grove, visit www.AspenGrove.net

Regards,
    Aisling
  • Jesse hit the nail on the head.
  • Did you get any replies to this question? What were the responses if any?
  • Here's a tip I'm particularly fond of - find out the closing attorneys for your area and cultivate a staff administrator. They have ALL the contacts. Most asset managers only use one attorney who specializes in foreclosures. This is confidential info and you have to tiptoe around the issue but it can pay off if handled right.
    • Chris,

That might be the case for some asset managers. However, when you are dealing with the large financial institutions they use more than one attorney. The attorney's are also graded on their performance just like the listing agents, closing agents and any vendor they use.
  • Some companies will only use agents who are hooked up with their transaction platform such as Resnet but for the most part, there isn't a decent asset manager who finds their listing agents by looking in any book or directory. VERY rare and you would probably have to be the only agent within a hundred miles of nowhere. I do get some calls from a couple of free registrys but that's because everything they offer is really in the boonies and is usually a ragged out trailer nobody wants. Bird dog the asset managers companies instead.
    Happy Closings;)
    • Citi will only use agents RES.NET agents who have gone through Citi's training which is at www.defaultschool.com.
      • Hi Carlos:

I am a member of DefaultSchool.com however, they won't let you complete the Citi specific training without an invite and you can only get the invite by filling out the CMI Mortgage Broker Application. Have you been able to find anything out about that yet?
        • Jesse,

Citi has a way of doing things and I am going through that process. Will definitely let you know when I find out.
  • I have never heard of them and been around for over 25 years in the Rei circles, Its a shame with all these new companies trying to sell us this crap
This reply was deleted.