REO'S for Realtors

I am going to be retiring at the end of the  December of this year. My question is how do I  stop doing Reo properties and be able to transfer them to another agent  in my office even thou they don't have experience at REO'S?  I asked my broker but she has never run into this problem.   I would like to transfer the listings or new properties  since  my license will be in deposit.  Any help would be appreciated.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It is my understanding when an agent leaves the asset manager will re-assign to another agent in the vicinity. The 1st thing I would do is have the agent that I want to refer my business too began signing up in the sites that I am getting my assignments from. Once in the system then contact your asset managers and asked them to be reassigned to that agent in your office.

• Where are you located?

• I'd keep my license active, take in a partner to make a gradual shift over the course of a year (give or take), then charge a small referral from each REO listing your partner takes in.  It'd be a shame to let your experience go out the door with you.

• You will need to spend some time training your partner (if you haven't already) or risk losing the business due to quality issues.

• Why not ask each individual asset company or bank? Suggest that you have a partner or team maybe to give them a way to agree.
This reply was deleted.