REO WORLD?

Has anyone worked, or currently working with REO World?  They just activated me and sent an assigment after sending over my Lic, E & O and Zips.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, a few every year. They want free BPO's for future listings.
  • Hey Jonathan,

I have closed 3 REO's. I have no complaints. Each Asset Mgr. has been outstanding
    Your coverage area is limited to a 10 mile radius of your office. 

Surprisingly, they contacted me from an unknown ((preferred to be annomonous) referral. Take care of them and they will take care of you! Regards, James
  •   Any new updates on REO World? I've noticed increase in their listings in my area. It looks like their doors are closed for agents.

Any thoughts

• I just received an invitation from them. I am not sure where or how, maybe they found me on REO Network or because of my company's current and previous REO work...But yes, invitation only..

• REO World based out of Newport Beach, CA. I've been to their office. They're a legit asset management outsourcer from several banks.
  • I am very happy to say, today REO World has given me my first assignment for them. I found them through this site and signed up just recently.
  • I have worked with REO World. They are a good company. With my assets, they tended to price high to start but would reduce prices as time went on. Just keep on top of your weekly reports.
This reply was deleted.