REO PRO

Default Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 76065

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to post an update for UTLS that I did a BPO for them in March 2011 and we received payment in April 2011. I believe they are back on track with paying more promptly......      now if I can just figure out how to get back on Citi s broker list .....very frustrated by this
Well an Update on Broker Price Opinion. I got a small long over due check on (05/24/2011). Yesterday (5/26/2011) I got a email saying thanks for my patience that they were processing a check. I got my Check today (5/27/2011) paid in full plus some. i had talked to few peopl in the last month they all said they were getting funding in to catch up.
Thanks for the update.  I still haven't been paid for anything I've done for them beginning in Feb 2011 :(
I got paid a couple weeks ago from orders done in June and July of 2010....  I called and called and called.  I finally said small claims court.  Got a call back right away and had a check in under one week.
UTLS took over six months to pay me! After harassing them for two months, I received two checks, but still have over $300 outstanding. Any suggestions on how to get paid? I keep sending emails and now they are not responding at all. UGH! Help.
Does anyone have a contact number for them that a person actually will answer?  I knew better than to do any work for them, but I got "suckered" in to their game again. 

For the I mean UTLS.  Thanks

Sorry David, that sucks. I will never work for them again! - UTLS is at the top of my @it  list!
I am also looking for an accounting dept contact #. No one from UTlS that assigns the BPOS will respond back to my email regarding payment
Well good luck, I know how you feel. I did get someone to answer the client line yesterday and they sent me through to vendor payment which just gets you a useless voice mail.  So If anyone can get a direct phone # it would be very helpful.

I have been trying to get paid for months and nothing yet. Keep calling and emailing Jimmy Nguyen his contact info is 949-885-4509 and jnguyen@utls.com. Hopefully we can put so much pressure on these people to do something and pay us.

I have been trying to get paid for months and nothing yet. Keep calling and emailing Jimmy Nguyen his contact info is 949-885-4509 and jnguyen@utls.com. Hopefully we can put so much pressure on these people to do something and pay us.

RSS

Send Invitations

© 2014   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service