REO PRO

Default Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 75173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well an Update on Broker Price Opinion. I got a small long over due check on (05/24/2011). Yesterday (5/26/2011) I got a email saying thanks for my patience that they were processing a check. I got my Check today (5/27/2011) paid in full plus some. i had talked to few peopl in the last month they all said they were getting funding in to catch up.
Thanks for the update.  I still haven't been paid for anything I've done for them beginning in Feb 2011 :(
I got paid a couple weeks ago from orders done in June and July of 2010....  I called and called and called.  I finally said small claims court.  Got a call back right away and had a check in under one week.
UTLS took over six months to pay me! After harassing them for two months, I received two checks, but still have over $300 outstanding. Any suggestions on how to get paid? I keep sending emails and now they are not responding at all. UGH! Help.
Does anyone have a contact number for them that a person actually will answer?  I knew better than to do any work for them, but I got "suckered" in to their game again. 

For the I mean UTLS.  Thanks

Sorry David, that sucks. I will never work for them again! - UTLS is at the top of my @it  list!
I am also looking for an accounting dept contact #. No one from UTlS that assigns the BPOS will respond back to my email regarding payment
Well good luck, I know how you feel. I did get someone to answer the client line yesterday and they sent me through to vendor payment which just gets you a useless voice mail.  So If anyone can get a direct phone # it would be very helpful.

I have been trying to get paid for months and nothing yet. Keep calling and emailing Jimmy Nguyen his contact info is 949-885-4509 and jnguyen@utls.com. Hopefully we can put so much pressure on these people to do something and pay us.

I have been trying to get paid for months and nothing yet. Keep calling and emailing Jimmy Nguyen his contact info is 949-885-4509 and jnguyen@utls.com. Hopefully we can put so much pressure on these people to do something and pay us.

Let's add a new one to this list.  Interated Asset Service not only has some of the hardest BPOs to complete, pays the lowest amount and now wants agents to work for free with the possibility of listings.  I have been working with IAS for over 6 years and have never seen what is happening now.  I have BPOs that go back for months and when I contacted accounting the voice mail claims to send emails to them due to high amounts of vendor requests.  Not a good sign.  In addition I have repeatedly been promised to be paid and yet to see this.  In the last 12 months I have seen no new listings either.  I currently will not do any more work for IAS until they bring me current.  Sure looks like a company in trouble to me.

RSS

Send Invitations

© 2014   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service