REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So now   I haven't received deposits for over a month from Altisource.  What is up with that?  I have worked for them for years and never had a problem.  This is making me nervous.

My last Altisource payment was December 12th.  So I'm still good.

I used to do a lot with them and am just starting to again. I think they are probably just backed up. Never had a problem getting paid them with them.

I received an email on 12/20/12 saying Evaluations Solutions/Evalonline is ceasing oeprations but didn't say why. Anyone else get this email?

Due to unforeseen circumstances Evaluation Solutions, ES Appraisal Services is ceasing operations. Any inquires should be directed to :
Bradley R. Markey
Stutsman Thames & Markey, P.A.
50 N. Laura Street, Suite 1600
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
(904) 358-4000
(904) 358-4001 (Facsimile)
brm@stmlaw.net

I have ignored their calls for over a year...so glad

My Listof the best ones that pay:

Clear Capitol

ISGN

Secured Lending

Hi whats the link for ISGN and secured lending?

NREIS is ceasing operations. I am owed lots of $$$$.

I just looked up NREIS and found payment complaints on a notary/mortgage closing signers website stating payment problems going back 2 years.  Looks like we aren't the only part of this business having payment problems.  It also notes the relationship with Secured Lending (SLS) which also has complaints in this discussion. 

I was owed 4200 by them and made payment arrangements,they followed through and completely paid me off, I did an order for them since then and got payment right away,I would continue working for them,just have to keep a closer eye. Secured Lending has been great,,,,,they don't send out individual checks for work,so there might be 10-20 jobs on there,usually 2-3 wks work......I love those checks!

Are you sure they are ceasing operations? Will Secure Lending be a part of it as well?

I just heard from an acquaintance at SL,....... National is going out of business the end of February....said that for right now SL is still in and will be in ....for " right now" is what they said.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service