REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol I agree. No way would I drive anywhere for $20 bucks. I never mind working for a living but I am worth alot more. If I accept one for $100 it better be right next door and even then I dont want to do them for that little. 

that's a crack up David.  You know what?  I can look around my house and list stuff on ebay and sell it without ever having to leave except to ship it.  There are other ways to earn extra income especially needed as I am on SS retirement now.  Retirement?  What's that?

I'm with you David, not worth the money. I've increased my fees for regular bpo's and started moving back to traditional resales. Also expanded into another business to supplement my income. Best part is it keeps me in touch with my past customers while earning a monthly residual income!

Anyone familiar with HomeTrustNation.com?  Just got a request for BPO and am not familiar with them. 

I have worked with HomeTrustNation and they do pay it takes about 30 days to get paid and there form is not that bad. They are small and do not have alot of work all the time like some companies

Be careful, the owner is a very insecure individual who takes offense to everything you say to him. Also, It took him nearly three years to pay me when his business dropped off. It has improved somewhat but he is on edge.

Stick with one or two from Jason. It took me three years to get paid on some reports I did for him.

Anyone worked with  Phoenix Asset Management ?

Any good or bad experiences?

I have and they are difficult to deal with. It really depends on who the asset manager is. Personally I think they are disorganized and unprofessional.

Sounds like typical company, main thing is: do they reimburse you on time or do you have to beg?

they do reimburse and within a reasonable amount of time, but they are picky about invoices. I assume they are still working off equator?

Working thru RES.NET.

I don't mind if they are picky, most companies are getting that way, due to the increased in th abuse of the system. I don't mind doing the work, but let's face it, some do it because they love  people, I do the work because I love the $$$$   ;-)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service