REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They just emailed me, anybody have good or bad news about them?

You will get several orders from them....and then they will ask you about your W9 till no end.....Everyone in the BPO business knows that those are just....tactics....

Never heard of them?  I think we Realtors need to be very careful about sending our W9 and SS# numbers to people  posing as companies who may be scammers.  Always run a check with BB and Google to see what comes up or your lucky to know someone who can run a credit check that's even better.  With so many blogs out there, its really easy for someone to figure out what's going on in real estate and issues Realtors deal with and start a scam.

Does anyone have any information on ICBA - or Footprints   -    I seen one negative on Footprints but it could be an isolated incident -   They are asking for all the right infomation to be with them it seems but access to their stuff is 300   -  they do promise money back contractf 

There have been a lot of posts here on different threads...according to everyone its a scam.

Its not isolated. Google them. I was taken under there aka Banker reo. Please research them first. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY

This has to be about the third or fourth re-organization of this company.  RUN!!!

they are thieves

Thanks for the input -    I love that we are now banding together to do this -   done a lot of REO's in the past and backed off after some of the large ones just became unreliable all of a sudden that up until that time had been so good.     It is really hard now to figure out where to go and who to trust   -   as Realtors we are as much the target of scammers now as the people in process of foreclosure -   Thanks all for the FYI on Foodtrints

Anyone ever deal with Consolidated Analytics?  I just got a call from them wanting me to do a BPO.  Fortunately, I didn't have to decline because I had never heard of them since the address is an REO that I have already been assigned the listing on.  Just want to check them out in case they call again.   Thanks.

I got a solicitation from them a few months ago and signed up. Then they began sending BPO requests @ $35 each.  I've never accepted one from them. I'm worth more than that!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service