REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have worked for them for quite a few years.  They pay at about 4 weeks. But they do pay. I am in California

Thanks for the quick response

What city in California are you in Linda?

Yes, been working with them for a while here in California too, there getting better with pay about 30-45 day pays used to  be 60 days. But they do have their own listing agents in different cities they won't admit too.  I have confronted them about never been assigned a listing, which is weird when your told your the only agent they would call on for the area...hm? I have seen several of the properties come on the market I have done BPO's on.  Yet they say they never won the bid for it which is how you would get the listing. Though, its funny they seem to get a listing agent that actually represents the same corporation franchise firm only in another town.  So, I just do the minimum required to get the BPO done.  I won't go the extra mile like I used to.

What do they pay for interior and exterior BPOs?

$40 to $60 depending on how quick they need it.

I live in Big Bear Lake

Not that far from me I'm in the High Desert.

what is the contact information for SingleSource Solutions

Single Source is reputable, although they have lowered the amount they pay for BPOs, to about $40. They are good about payment and they are also an REO company. I have had several listings from them, although nothing in about two years.  They now have Fannie Mae as a client. The new form is not user friendly and the QC department is tough.  One thing though, you can negotiate the fees with them.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service