REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113334

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just found out LSI-LPS is now Service Link. Is this a good or bad thing?

I have worked for both for years and have never had any problems.  Service link has direct deposit into your checking account, which I think is nice as you get the money sooner.

Thanks Linda. Just curious.

I was concerned also. I am still receiving the orders from LPS but I noticed some email signatures from ServiceLink

LPS and Servicelink are under the same umbrella....they have merged

they are GOLDEN

I too just found out that LPS and servicelink merged.  When I was talking to the rep she that the name will be ServiceLink, but they are staying with the LPS website and forms. I wonder if LPS is going to require the direct deposit?  I know you get the money faster, but to me it will be a nightmare trying to keep up with it when it goes into your Brokers account.  Just my thoughts....

several companies want back ground check, I did it , it is easy and I had nothing to hie.  In this day and age I thnik it is a good thing.

they pay quickly and many companies are now requiring it. It is worth it. many orders with them.

you should have check sent directly or deposited in YOUR account, Why is your broker handling it...

I don't know how it is does where you are, but I have practiced Real Estate in AL and MS and in both states, it is law that any money a real estate agent is paid for real estate services of any kind, has to be made out to the Broker and deposited into their account and then a check is made to the agent. That includes a the smallest of amounts from a BPO company.  I really thought this was a law all over the county, but I guess not.  Those of you who don't have to run your money through the office and can have checks made directly to you, then direct deposit is the way to go. 

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service