REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're right on the mark, John.

I've pretty much stopped, primarily because of all the BS and new fees. I contacted Clear Capital after they recently told me I had to pay $50 for background check. Said I'd been with them for close to 20 years and another company had just done BG check (for free) would they accept their results in lieu of having to do another at cost?

They had no interest. Said if I didn't? too bad, they'd find someone else. Which I'm sure they did.

Play by their rules, the rules THEY make, or else...they feel they have more to offer us than we have to them.

As I've said in previous posts, they know that there are hundreds of other hungry Realtors behind you, so they don't really care. Too bad our weak National Assoc can't/couldn't do something to improve the process.

Clear Capital is one of my favorite companies. Have never had payment problems, few returns and fair payment

Welcome to my world. It's why I'm no longer appraising.

Management companies have the magic formula: find a profession where most people work independently (i.e. not organizationally protected), contact largest clients of that profession and offer cheaper prices based on volume and exclusivity, make bank off other people's efforts while ruining their formerly profitable practices.

Sound about right?

some of these management companies are awful. they are very pushy, quick to attack you, but yet when you need something from them you cannot get a hold of them. I am getting so sick of it.

the low pay asset management companies are getting old as well. you get an incompetent asset manager who will attack you and act like you are awful, but yet they are Teflon coated.

Amen to all of that.  I wholeheartedly agree.  I got a $50 offer for a property about 40 miles one way and on some way out farm road I'd probably never find.  I just ignored it

Aloha All,

I wanted to let you all know I have spoken with Valuation Visions who have been acquired by ZAIO.  Apparently, checks will be coming out in the next 30 days.  New orders will be NET 30 days.  

Mark to Market, says the checks in the mail.........they have been through an acquisition as well.  Apparently, checks will be out by end of week. 

Have a great week!

What is the name of the company that purchased Mark to Market

I believe that Mark to Market was acquired by MSI. and Zaio is Valuation Visions.  Zaio is a Canadian company.  We shall see.

When you have been hearing for 6 months that they will be paying in a month you do not want to hold your breath on payment.

My latest slow pay is Single Source emailed them multiple times & get the run around first it was 45 days, then 60 then 60 business days when I refused to complete more orders they deactivated me. I'm giving up on these companies that cant pay within 30 days.

That surprises me. I have had very good response from Single Source. Both on their BPO's and listings.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service