REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You will get the run around with both companies not wanting take responsibility...Agents do not accept BPO's from Disposolutions.  Their clients generally go into mergers and never pay...

I do BPOs for Summit Holdings Group and REO America and I have gotten paid from them..... not many from either company and a little slower, however they do pay. I have noticed though I only have one REO client, Select Portfolio on that account and they take forever to list their properties or in some cases do not list them at all.

I fell for doing $2,000 worth of BPO's for Broker Price Opinion and it was back in March 2014.  I get a call about 72 hours later.   Another company from IREO company that says I have to pay $365 to get REO listings from them.  I want to know if IREO is a legitimate company.  YES?  NO?

Don't ever pay a company for REO's. They want you to pay but there is no guarantee of getting listings. The asset companies will let you sign up for free and some also offer a premium membership that really doesn't give you any more bang for your buck. I also don't pay companies that want me to pay to sign up for BPO's. They are all just looking for your money and if you do get either a BPO or listing it will probably be a dump in Timbuktu.

no I got scammed by REO Pro Holding corps. Be careful.

I have never heard of them but do not pay anyone anything for business.  That is the latest scam from all of them.  I fell for it in the beginning and found that you do not get anything all you did was throw your money away.  You know the saying if it seems too good to be true it sally isnt.  Well you never get any REO's , you may get a bpo or two but they pay about $35-$45 each and you paid way more than that.  We should not have to pay for the priviledge of working for them..  Somewhere down the line this has to stop.

You are so right Joan Willis. We are regulated so tightly and I wonder why our industry continues not not only work for free sometimes but we also are asked to pay for the privilege of work.We already pay with our dues and licensing. Someone needs to step in and regulate what these companies are doing. I too have fallen prey to the "pay us $350 and we guarantee you a listing or we will renew your membership another year". Well, I did one BPO and never saw a listing. Called and they renewed my membership for another year and I did not get anything from them for that year. Kinda learned my lesson from that. Never pay for BPOs or listings. It is a scam!

Update on Valuation Vision. I do work for them and most of the time get the fee I request or don't do the work. I just got paid up through the orders I did at the beginning of June all the way back to last July. My own fault for not noticing that I was not getting paid until I saw this thread but all it took was one phone call to Judy and I had a check within a week.

I just found out that Single Source is now offering a $79 BPO training course that will soon be madatory if you want orders. I am not doing that or getting a background check for $50 for Proteck. Funny I am still getting orders from them. It is so sad that they are trying to take even more money from realtors. We were hit just as hard as everyone else when the economy sank and we continue to get beaten down.

As it is if we get the listing some companies get 1% of our commission.  Not only are the banks greedy, placing their nhomes on the market for crazy prices but the AMC's got greedy too.  I can see getting a background check done but not one for every company.  It is not like we get paid $300 per bpo.

NATIONS VALUATION SERVICES PAYS ON TIME

LANDMARK BPO PAYS ON TIME

what is the email address for Nations Valuation Services and Landmark BPO

BrokerPriceOpinion.com is a non payer, been trying for over 9 months to get paid for 17 jobs. Just reported them to the BBB on Monday. My next step is to contact the Florida State Attorney and file a complaint.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service