REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113206

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And they just called me yesterday to do 2 BPO's....all they heard was CLICK ..as I hung up!

They left me a voice mail again yesterday and I never called them back...

What is the cost?

Note that John replied $4 and has since deleted his response.

Thanks. I'll keep on doing my own work and accepting what I want, when I want, without paying out of the small amount BPO's pay.

Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
BPO Order Accept
bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

SAME QUESTION to YOU, Frank.  How much?  Give us references.  OR JUST STOP THE PROMOTIONS.  I will request you be banned from REOPro.  OR JUST start your own discussion.

If I'm correct, this blog is only to be used for blogging to one another about advice and warn each other of bad companies and issues and not to be promoting our business?  Or am I wrong? Besides, 1 year does not seem to be alot of experience in the BPO business and offering free business can get you alot of fly by night companies that will never end up paying you and taking advantage of your no so experienced time in the BPO world.  So for Frank to also mention to them if they cancel the order they don't need to pay that either SHOCKS ME?  I suggest he remove that statement or he will be kicking himself for it later.

I agree with Cece. And I prefer to review the orders on my own and decide which ones I want to keep and which ones I want to leave to someone else. I also know when I am available and when I am not. And in agreement with Cece, this is a forum to learn what companies pay and which ones don't. I don't consider it an area to prospect for business. With what the companies are paying now, there isn't room for a 3rd. party to leach off of us.

I still can smell that wine if I get these budget bpo mills wanting me to go the remote mountain neighborhoods with no street sign, no gps or cell phone reception. 

I was in Santa Cruz  County (CA) there were 4 streets all named after Redwood. 2 hours driving around no avail.  It was getting dark. A lady with a wine bottle in her hand offered help. She says would you want a drink? I said no. I saw animal eyes reflection behind her garage looking at me. Mountain lions? Were they deer? The lady said yes, they are waiting for their dinner. Let me feed for them and I will show you how to get there.

I ended up going where I was 2 hours earlier, except I did not know behind a cliff was the alley. The house has no number but I figured out though deduction. Knocked on the door. The door popped open. There was no one inside. I went in taking rear photo of the home I never could get. Locked the door and came home 5 hours later.  I learned not just take any offers since.

I don't take any orders that are in the mountains or in very rural area's where you can not be seen or heard for miles.  Too many wierdos out there these days.  They can't pay me enough to take that chance on my life.

I am with you Lavina.  Reducing our fees, increasing the length and detail needed in already time consuming forms, we cannot afford to pay a 3rd party from the little we receive.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service