REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evalonline filed BK a few months ago

Once I read this thread/post, I had already paid Footprints the day before.....however I immediately asked for a refund on my credit card which they refunded.  After this post, I will just steer clear of them.

I have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals Office of Colorado about BrokerpriceOpinion.com and they have responded and said if they get a few more complaints they will open an investigation.  They also suggested filing a formal complaint with the Colo Better Business Bureau.  The BBB email is ColoConsumerComplaints@state.co.us. Be specific about order numbers and dates completed.

Just for fun I am still accepting their bpo requests and then ignoring them.  When they call me to remind me that my BPO is late, I just tell them it's not late, I just complete BPO's on the same schedule that they pay by and I will complete the order within 4-24 months.  These geniuses continue to send me BPO requests.

good for you, hah hah! give them a taste of their own medicine.

love it....

If you have problems getting paid from some of the BPO companies. I e-mail and call if you get no response just inform them you will report them to your local board, state and national board of Realtors as a non payment company. I always get a response from the mysterious accounts payable dept. that you were told did not exist saying you will be paid in the next few days.

love love love it!!!!!

If you have not already learned. Servicelink and LPS merged. The are separate but the same.

Has anyone else out there received the request from First American AVS regarding CVA's or a request from Single Source regarding FNMA pre foreclosure certification. (I'm sure many have)  Both are offered free and will supposedly increase orders. At least they are now offering something at no cost. Also have heard from a couple of new companies in our market, don't know if they are startups or just new in our area. Has anyone else noticed this? One is Woodfin-Collateral Intelligence. Can't recall the others off hand.

I have been doing quite a few for Collateral Intelligence. They seem ok. They pay about every 30 days, they are primarily property inspections and the form is easy.  They can also pay more for inspections far out. I think they have some veterans from other companies who started this up. I think they are fine to do business with.

Thanks

How about some feed back on Valuation Vision. Has anyone had good or bad experience with this company? How do they pay? Any problems? 

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service