REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113535

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@twelch001 Are you in a rural area.  I am in a very rural area,  average 7 BPO's a week.  LPS pays me 75.00 and 100.00 for exteriors depending on the county.  Are you getting these fees or more?

I am actually in a more suburban location, however I will not go below a minimum and yes I get a lot of rural bpos so they pay me more. $60 to $100 for exteriors.

You need to up your fees with LPS.  They should pay you way more than that.  Like Twelch001 mention, it may be based on location or quantity, but  you definitely need to ask for more.

James - Are you saying Servicelink is using this ACI form? Does it "look" like an appraisal.

I don't work with Finiti that's why I ask, I think it would be simply just to say if its a standard BPO form if you know it is?

Ok, so sendng me a private chat tells me your unwilling to blog whether you know its a standard BPO or not and only stating its a simplified form? All companies use the term "simplified" when they are making changes to make things easier.  Though, the term "simplified" still does not take away the fact what type of form it actually is. Thanks anyway...

I believe it is a standard form.  I was just saying it is a super easy form.

I like Finiti. they pay quickly.  I have some trouble with the mapping system and they usually have to override it for me, other than that I have no issues.

Antoinette - Who is the vendor you are refering to that is using this ACI form?

When I get concrete facts about what type of form it really is and if this vendor is in the wrong (not sure yet), then I will let everyone know about who they are if they are actually in the wrong.  In the meantime, i will be searching on different forms that appraisers use in the field,

Has anyone done BPO's for Consolidated Analytics, if so how do they pay.

I have been solicited by them. I am concerned that they are part of Main Street Valuation. no pay.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service