REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wait for NO ONE>>>pay in 30 or I'm done...

Agree!

I just received a letter from a Bankruptcy Court that Evalonline had filed bankruptcy.  I won't be doing any more work for them!

CORRECT

Yes. They shut down earlier this year. An email went out around that time as well. Crazy!

Good thing I got my money from them.  They owed me $5000.00 at one time.  I reported them to BBB and to the Attorney General and they paid me my money.  Needless to say they haven't sent me anymore work.

They will just open back up under diff name. They had already done that once before. They owe me also. They were still calling me asking me to do work for them even after they filed. 

THEY ARE BK

I do want to say that REMUSA take about 60 to 75 days to pay but they are great to work for - I get about 30 to 40 BPO orders per month - so you if can wait that long, they do pay!

It looks like we have all gotten burned my evalonline and I am going to write my congressman and see if it will help!
I am interested in registering with REMUSA...before I do, what is the pay for BPO's - interior/exterior? Do they have REO's too.
Thanks - Chuck

Hello,

They pay 50-65.00 however they pay very very slow like 90 days after you completed an order.

I can't wait that long and when I did them for Integrated Asset Services they got longer and longer and then after 7 years they went bankrupt, but the writing was on the wall.  Thank God I got all my money before they went under.  They were unforgivable in their antics.  CEO was former CEO of Lehman Brothers in NY, so it should have been a red flag.

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service