REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Valuation visions is one of the worst. They owe me from last year, called them a few times and got the run around. Never again.

check out google for reviews on any new group you decide to consider.  I thought that company if it's the one in FL went bankrupt last year, but I could be wrong.  Just check the internet before accepting any new companies.  Better safe than sorry.

REM pays $50 for exterior and $60 for interior

Do they have a platform where you actually fill in the BPO information to submit or do you have to fax and or physically mail the BPO's to them like the appraisers have to according to their site?

Havent heard from REMUSA since 2009.

They lost a big contract  they are struggling

no enough

Enough what?

money....

You are replying to a discussion from 2009.
Cindy:
When I first started working for REMUSA, I was told I would see payment every two weeks after my BPO's seasoned for 45 days. That HAS NOT been the case.
I started with REMUSA in June. It took 90 days to get my first payment. I have had the run around with their accounting department for the last two weeks regarding another payment from them. It has now been 45 days since my last check. I have been completing about 30-40 BPO's a month and now I am concerned that they are not going to pay me... especially because I have such a large outstanding balance with them.
Any suggestions Cindy?
I really do like their BPO format and I never get called on any of my work. I like that there is no competition, but I am wondering if it is because no one else is a fool like me :-)
Jamie - they are slow to pay but they have been pretty consistent with me and maybe it's because I sent them a gift basket (there are about 25 people in their dept) as a Thank You for their business -

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service