REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Great advise by our In-house AM - Let's do this and see which companies pay the best and which ones don't - here's my list of good pays

EMortgageLogic
Equi-trax
Titanium Solutions
Franklin Credit
FASInc

Views: 113393

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should call her back and till her to either send you the whole balance our you will not accept anymore orders until they send it all to you (even though you won't) but they don't need to know that.

I sent an e-mail that I will not accept anything less than the $4160 that they owe me and that in the future all orders will be paid every 30 days and I increased my order prices and that any orders that were cancelled after work was started would  be paid at the order price.

gosh, how did it get so high?  I know they keep dropping requests to agents that are doing BPOs.  I guess once I got up to over $2,000 with Integrated Asset Services, now one of those gone by the wayside in bankruptcy.  Did you know that the CEO for IAS was once a big shot in Lehman Brothers.  We know what happened to that company.  I wonder if they will change their name too?  I always google now before I accept any new companies and have raised my fees.  If they don't like it they can lump it.

They sent me a note last year that they owed me almost $3k and asked me to take a settlement of $2K and when I called and spoke to them I was told that from then on I would be paid every 30 days & that they would increase my order fee and my orders.  Well they increased my orders, but not my fees & I was never paid every 30 days.  I was doing 30/week just for them, it adds up quickly and when you are working your butt off doing them it gets away from you.  Funny thing is that I have worked for them for years with no problems.  I no longer will work for any new companies  I too was stiffed by IAS this year, as a result of all of this I have lost my home to foreclosure.

Mr. IAS should have been put in jail.  It always amazes me that they always get paid their six figure salary but we all get taken for a ride.  They should not be allowed to open up again under a new name if they have a record of non payment.

My demand to them now included the $1K I agreed to forfeit.  I told her that due to their non-performance I wanted that fee as well.

You can put a mechanics lien on the properties.  If I don't get paid after a few then I do not do anymore work for that particular company..  I am trying to get paid from marktomarket now.   Four months and they say they cannot tell when the checks are going to be cut.

Grace - PM on Linked In - I will send you the Vendor management contact my brokers use to get paid from, at Market to market/MSIonline. Its a direct line who you can talk to, so you can paid in 30 days after you submit an order to them..

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc.
Business Development 

Tax and Business Consulting
AmeriTax Inc.
Learn how we can increase your business with our marketing help!
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Operations Floor Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh   

From now on I am only going to work for 4 companies.  It is getting to be a pain to do them anymore and I have better things to do.  I can get a job if need be.  Real Estate  & REO used to be fun it Is not anymore. We get treated like lowlifes but it is they who are lowlifes.

Yes, I say stick the best half a dozen you know you'll get paid 30-60 and let the others go.  You can have more time for yourself and family.  There is a season for everything... Apparently, this is the season for agents to just kick back and get some vacation and enjoy.  Have some things you haven't been able to do in your home, yard or maybe some extra class's, now's the time.

I never do any work anymore for them. I am still owed several hundred dollars from them. Once I get the blow off in terms of payoff then I will not do anymore work for a company, for some reason Broker Price Opinion is still in business.

Grace - PM on Linked In - I will send you the Vendor management contact my brokers use to get paid from, at Market to market/MSIonline. Its a direct line who you can talk to, so you can paid in 30 days after you submit an order to them..

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc.
Business Development 

AmeriTax Inc.
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell

Joey, you should probably just put it out there on REOpro blog so everyone will have the contact that has had a problem with them.  I personally have not done any for Market2Market and do not plan to.  But everyone else would probably appreciate it if you did that.

Antoinette,

I would gladly do that - but I have received nasty calls from the likes of EML, Mainstreet, and some other large BPO mills..when some of these people find out it was ME who outed their "sacred" contact info..Some of these companies have even called my personal number to tell me they are going to sue my company because we are the company that does the outsourcing for the brokers they hire..Unlikely since I have been doing it since 2007...funny the same company that have their workers in India don't like it when you hire your own staff.....Another by product is after I publish the number they just change the extension...you literally have to be one step ahead of these people...

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Inc.
Business Development 

AmeriTax Inc.
www.TheAmeriTaxWay.com
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service