RR Review going nuts with a new client orders..especially  IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH -told you so...10/9/2013..must be second batch of stuff they didn't send in the morning blast yesterday (10/8)

RR Review is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to them if you want them 

RR Review ...Birdie tells me they just got a bunch of new FNMA stuff- Freddie stuff - probably more interiors since they are also FNMA from the prices they are offering

I believe its a small 2,000 to 3,000 Order drop...You need to call these people for orders..please comb through your emails from these people directly...to get exact names...for those of you who have received emails from the below people- you will have their direct lines in email signatures...email signatures are the things at the bottom of emails that have contact info

DON'T CALL ME _ CALL RR Review 

Joey Singh
Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
1 800 689 6028 Fax
1 917 859 4400 Cell
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• RR Review going nuts with a new client orders..especially  CA,WA, NY, IL, AZ, FL, CA, NV, OH -told you so...12/31/2013..must be second batch of stuff they didn't send in the morning blast yesterday (12/30/2013)

RR Review is sending orders nationwide like mad nationwide! Signup to them if you want them 

RR Review ...Birdie tells me they just got a bunch of new FNMA stuff- probably more interiors since they are also FNMA from the prices they are offering

I believe its a small 5,000 to 6,000 Order drop...You need to call these people for orders..please comb through your emails from these people directly...to get exact names...for those of you who have received emails from the below people- you will have their direct lines in email signatures...email signatures are the things at the bottom of emails that have contact info

DON'T CALL ME _ CALL RR Review or signup online

https://www.rrreview.com/login/default.asp?Mode=Sign+Up&loginty...

(Disclaimer- My company does BPO Data Entry Outsourcing and Order Capture- DO NOT CALL me for any orders [some have],  I am not affiliated with the above mentioned company- we get information through our own intelligence gathering resources....This in not an advertisement- check with the vendor if they have orders and see for yourself- I do not want to have a political discussion with you about sharing helpful competitive information with your fellow Realtors....Because it affects my client base and our employees...and I would like to share the information and help everyone prosper for 2014- Please, Please for g*sh sake do not send me your information)

Joey Singh
    Ameritax BPO Outsourcing Inc. 
    Business Development

JSingh@theameritaxway.com
    1 212 801 2390 Office Ext 888
    1 516 881 0126 Direct Assistants Line
    1 800 689 6028 Fax
    1 917 859 4400 Cell
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/joeysingh

Tags: BPO, Capture, Joey, RR, Review, Secrets, Singh, capture

Error on page
    How to contact Residential RealEstate Review
  • Thanks for verifying Mercedes- hopefully they opened up your cue volume level and you were able to catch a lot!

Good Luck

Joey

• Sounds like RR and a few others are bidding on Fannie Mae and Freddie paper

• I am in Florida and between yesterday and today I received 200 orders  from RRR via email. They are good, some of the orders give you 10, 15 days and more and they pay $50 for a drive by exterior.

• We got a large volume yesterday from RRR and other companies as well.

• RR Review uses a 5 digit security codes like Mainstreet - Unbreakable, unpredictable - Even order capture software can't do it...

• Calling them will not help.  They shotgun their orders and use captchas.  First one wins. 

• They have been keeping me very busy!

This reply was deleted.