Replies

• I have worked for Selene for about three years.   I don't get many REOs from them, but when I do they are great to work with.  They are quick to list the properties and reimbursement is in a reasonable time frame.  I have never had an issue with them.

• I did work for them in the past. It been about 2 years ago. I received 2 listings.  They paid on time when I did work for them. I would work for them again.

• I get a lot of listings from Selene. They are great to work with. Reimbursement is 7-10 days.

• I love working with Selene!  I have a couple of really good asset managers that have been assigning me properties.  The down side is that we carry more of the expenses but for the most part they are really easy to work with, once you get the hang of their system and have things done quickly and on time you'll get assets...

• How do I apply as a Broker with Selene?  I couldn't find anything on their website and no link in Pyramid.  

thank you!

• Top right corner on pyramid platform says broker registration

• Hi all, does anyone have an Asset Manager contact that I can reach out to and discuss my application to be an REO broker? I work with several AM firms and would really appreciate the lead and provide any I may have. 

• Mostly yes, but they also outsource it to Resolute, Caneel, Meridian etc.

• Hi Everyone, I'm new to all of this

• Does Selene handle their own REOs?
This reply was deleted.