Replies

• I'm a Reo agent a started to work with ServiceLink about a year ago, my Reo volume increase since I only work in reo's.

I do get my reimbursements within 30 days or sooner, a very good company to work for with proven track record.            

• Good company to work for they are a part of LSI, pay on time.  I did the background check , many BPO companies are requiring that now which is a good thing.

• It is one of the largest valuation and title technology. The Fidelity, LSI, Black Knight, Elendersolutions now is a bigger player.

They have valuation, appraiser and at one time a REO dept.  The REO dept is gone. As for workload, it is picking up. You only pick the ones close to you and gave other agents a chance.

• I have worked for them consistently and they pay on time with direct deposit.  New name, ServiceLink Black Knight. I believe they were bought out.  Access is through elendersolutions.com

• They do pay on time. What you said Elaine is true

• I dropped them as clients 2 years ago. They reduced fee and shortened turnaround time. Have no updates on recent activity

• Service Link is a complete scam because they partnered / were RELATED to Partner First and defrauded agents of 5-10 million by insisting agents use them.  Its all laid out clearly right here -

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/partner-first-and-service-link

Service Link + PartnerFirst = SCAM

Guilty by association in my book.

Partner First and Service Link?
    I have had a few buddies told me about this company recently and wanted to find out if anyone here has signed up with them.  They claim to be a strea…
    • I do bpo for servicelink they used to be lsi. they pays. I have no problem with them

• I used to do BPO's for them in big volumes, a lot of work. However, I soon realized, why should I settle for pennies when I can go after dollars. 

I am not knocking BPOs, but if you want to make serious money in Real Estate stay away from the small stuff, refocus your efforts, elevate yourself to the next level, create a serious plan, act on it consistently, motivate yourself daily, stay informed, network daily and make it a point to meet two to five new people every day, carry plenty of cards and give them away like candy, get a notepad and turn it into a scheduler so you won't miss a bit, stay in contact with your clients, follow up, follow up, follow up. 

Why am I saying all these things, well I used to chase pennies until one day I woke up and my life changed with very minor self made changes. 

If you would like to use any of my tools I can share simply email me at edportillo@iosd.com . 

• I've done 2-3 REO sales (Chase) for them.  They have their own system, and reimburse quickly.  They just had a thing within the last month that required all their REO agents to join the FORCE for $99/mo and I said no thanks to that.

This reply was deleted.