Sharing resources.

Tony Rosales, who is a member of this group, and was an Asset Manager for LPS for many years, did my resume and within a week I started getting calls.  I have been getting 2-3 new listings a week for the last 6 weeks.  I had to hire a new buyers agent to keep up with the sign calls.  I just weanted to publicly thank you, Tony, for your help and support in my career. 

In addition to helping me tweak my resume, Tony did one of my BPO's for me, so I could see what a 'perfect' BPO looks like, from an Asset Manger's prospective, and reviewed my BPO's until he could come up with no more critique.  There is HUGE benefit in having the inside scoop to help sharpen one's skills to perfection.  I have had a few really, really hard cases come up that I have been able to run by him and get direction.  Like the house from hell, filled with snakes, and the scene of serious crimes and satanic activities....Safe Guard actually walked off the job!  Said it was the worst they have ever seen and would not go back to that house for any amount of money.....this at a time when my favorite asset manager was replaced by six new asset managers....that I did not know.....what an amazing value to have stumbled upon his help.  If anyone needs help with anything REO...look him up...here or on Facebook..he is a kind-hearted soul that is willing to help and is just an all around nice guy!  If you have a treasured resource to 'share back', please do so!  We need all the help we can get these days :)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anyone is who is considering working with Tony Rosales should talk me first!  Feel free to email me at goneal1@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Gary

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Hello everyone. I do not mind sharing with you the perfect BPO, but many of you are also asking for a copy of the resume Tony did for me. You need to understand that my resume will not do you any good, since a resume is a very individual thing and there is no 'one size fits all'. Tony is the expert in regard to taking YOUR personal information, experience, qualities, etc., and turning them into the perfect resume for YOU. I do heartily recommend getting Tony's help with your own resume though. I have more listings right now than I have ever had in my career and getting new listings almost daily. What I really need next is help figuring out the best way to grow my team to handle the volume and streamline my own processes as I am feeling some growing pains again. It's a great problem to have, though. Tony's website is myreoassetmanagement.com and he has a webinar tomorrow and a special resume webinar on Friday. I recommend these as the cost is low and you will get a lot of great information.

AND AGAIN....I have had a lot of requests for my perfect BPO so if I missed you....please email me again at barbshew@yahoo.com and I will get it to you ASAP. Thanks!
  • I just emailed you Barb!
  • Hi Barbara,

Thanks again for the Perfect BPO! The addendum was a great touch! I actually used the addendum idea for one of my REO listings, which was overpriced, and it actually worked! The price was recued, and is now in escrow.

By the way, how did you create the map with the subject and comps? This is also a great tool. Is this a software program? Thanks for your enlightening information!!!
    escrow.by Выставлен на продажу
    Hostfly
    • Hi there, David! Thanks so much for the feedback and I am so glad it is working for you!!! I use Microsoft Streets & Trips for the maps.
      • Hi Barb,

Could I get a copy of the Perfect BPO, I know I could always use improvement in my work. thanks!

Lan
        • My email address is landtp@gmail.com
  • Hi Barb,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Tony. Do you mind to share "Perfect BPO" I would like to see professional job. I never know if I have enough or not enough comments. I have send you note from my Prudential e-mail.

Thank you
    Jinny Heisler
  • Hey Barb, looks like your 'perfect' BPO is getting some attention, as it should! :)

I have some webinar's this week so please feel free to pass the word!

This reply was deleted.