Shellpoint Mortgage

Does anyone have suggestions on how to get in touch with their REO department to apply as a listing broker and/or what platform they use?  I was told by a contractor in Central FL that they are good company to sign up with. Thanks for your assistance. Inbox me asset manager if in a non-competing area and I will do the same of my contacts. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Shellpoint was using 2 different platforms. Great company to work with.

Received several REO's from them. 

• They use Equator and their link is....   https://www.shellpointmtg.com/  

I hope that helps you.

Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
    Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing is a residential mortgage servicing company.
  • Their platform is Pyramid Platform, a heads up they require weekly inspections and pictures on all their assets.  They require you to pay all their bills, no matter how much and they only reimburse once a month.

• Thanks using Pyramid now with Selene and was for Resolute. I know Shellpoint is a partner of Selene but I was hoping from some listings directly. 

• How do you like resolute? I loved them when Lina Piedrahita managed the operations. 

• Do you have the Selene signup link?  I couldn't find it on selenefinance.com.

Selene ® Finance

• I also do reos for Selene. They pay every 45-60 days

• Do you have the Selene signup link?  I couldn't find it on selenefinance.com.  TIA.

Selene ® Finance
      • An asset manager that I used to work with when I was an AM, myself, is now at Shellpoint. They instructed me to get on Pyramid and Equator. I'm on both, but haven't had any inventory come my way, yet. Hoping things pick up, though.

This reply was deleted.