Showing Hands in Realty Pilot-response

As you know this Realty Pilot launched has been out for awhile.
While I am still patiently waiting for any work sending out to my area.
Can subscribers show their hands what they have Rec'd? How many rec'd BPO, listing or a solicitation email? 

Please INDICATE your State and area. Thanks

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gosh!!! I was really hoping RP would help me really put the smack down in my area for BPOs and REOs but after reading all this i'm very hesitant about joining. I'm tired of becoming a member of all these dang promising companies with no return. Guess i'm going to old school it and bribe the AM by taking them to dinner. I don't know of any other way of growing in this business.

If anyone out there knows or has a hookup with BOA shoot me a email. They are huge in my area because they handle all VA and 80% of the REOs in my area are VAs. Any a help would be great. Thanks

• Nothing going on with Realty Pilot in Central Minnesota. Maybe it is just to cold.
  • Please keep the Dialogue going....
    I see 1 posted used the platform for doing bpo.
    Just spent over $1X00 on MLS membership, key etc.... Realtor association paid member dropped 33% from 2006.
    Wonder how long we need to hang in there before seen some results from friends here....
  • Thanks for the info on Realty Pilot. I suspected that they were just another phishing site seeking to gain your money and your contact information. These companies are a dime a dozen and are just preying on wannabe BPO/REO agents who don't know how else to get into the biz.
  • Nothing for me.
  • Denise
    Can you contact me advise me what RETS is and what is supposed to do? Somehow I missed it.
    From the posting I started it is kind quiet. I am in SF Bay(south bay).....

I do get a lot BPO requests from other companies wanted interior on those pending short sales. Yes, there is a lot of activities
    with established firms. This is actually my most expensive membership investment other than E&O insurance.
  • I am excited about Realty Pilot and have invested a few hours attending webinars, getting familar w/ their system, and $$$....need some reassurance that our investment will pay. Waiting on my RETS to be set up...not RP fault my local MLS provider stated it will take up to 2 weeks..and they are sticking to it.

Once RETS is set up and I can test run this system is what I am looking forward to.

Please comment if you have used the system and how it worked for you.
  • Hey all - I'm in the Central Valley (Fresno/Madera) in CA. I've been signed up with Realty Pilot since shortly after they were announced and still haven't seen or received anything. I've paid 2-3 months and am a bit frustrated. I know new things like this take time to build and am sure eventually it will take off but right now I'm not sure if I want to keep going at this rate. I went through the "help" and guess a manual to see what more I could get out of it. I entered the bpo's I had at the time to utilize the platform thinking It will help me keep track and be better than the excell spreadsheet I have. Wrong. I ended up deleting them. Uggghhhh!
  • Realty Pilot announces a new client, PMH Financial, providing broker price opinions (BPO's) to real estate agents using Realty Pilot BPO Traffic ControllerC. The BPO's will be primarily from PMH Financial's Portfolio Acquisition Department assigned to areas such as Arizona, New York, Colorado and Florida. Real estate agents can sign up on Realty Pilot's platform at www.RealtyPilot.com to receive BPO assignments from PMH Financial. Realty Pilot is a software development company providing work flow management solutions for the real estate industry. Their systems range from BPO management software, Smartphone applications to full scale solutions with the agent and broker in mind.

Another benefit coming your way as a REOPro member
  • I received a bpo which I completed through Realty Pilot (BREO was the company on Realty Pilot requesting it). Did it when I first signed up in November and still NO payment. I have emailed Realty Pilot and BREO numerous times with no resolution. First BPO in years I have not been paid for.
This reply was deleted.