Dear Fellow REO agent!

I need your help, and many others might be in the same boat. A month ago Single Source send out an email stating that files were being transferred to Nationstar. But Not to worry they were keeping the listing agents:0)

Well, two weeks later I still have the properties, paying the bills, etc. Now no seller/Lender!

I called the REO department of Nationstar first day, I had to leave a message. Begged Single Source, without a tear:0(

Now, I'm asking you! Does anyone know what's going on? Or have direct contact with Nationstar?

I'm a new REO agent and that was my only three listings active. Plus I have offers being written.

My Broker will have my butt! He hates REO.

So, please let me know before I'm bald:0)

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Katherine Green is Contact  Katherine.Green@nationstarmail.com

• Thanks!
  • Update send e mail happy to give all information needed concerning. Nationstar. The whole process.

Bettie

• Hi Bettie, I wouldn't mind getting contact information for Nationstar and the process of course!  You can email me at nwrealtor@gmail.com.  Thank you.
  • Resnet is simply the platform Single Source was using. The asset manager would have been from Single Source.
  • No, I don't think there related. My Single Source business has dropped way down. I hope it picks up soon. I love doing BPOS, but only getting one a week from SS now. I have gotten everything I need in the transfer now.

Just trying to work my way around Equator. And hoping I can sell my over priced REO listings.

• Noooooo...they are not related at all.  USRES and res.net are related.
  • I had the same problem, but got a new contract from nationstar after the second week.
    • It took me about a month:0) But all set now. I guess they were over loaded with files. 500 transfers.

I hope, Single Source is okay:0)

• I just received an email that my about to close listing is being transferred.  So, what is the complete story.  Is Single Source doing SOME or is everything going to Nationstar? Do I need to apply with Nationstar to get more listings????
This reply was deleted.