Replies

• Please allow me to clarify the mis-information provided about SmartVal and ATPRInc.  SmartVal is a product of ATPRInc & SLK Global Solutions America.  We are NOT and have never been associated with Brokerpriceopinion.com nor 1st Valuation.  We have NOT changed our name as you have erroneously been led to believe.

Due to an increased volume of BPOs, we are adding Brokers / Agents to our database and yes, we have been sending out invitations.  SLK Global Solutions America & ATPRInc commit to paying on time.

SLK Global Solutions America is a wholly owned subsidiary of the parent entity SLK Global Solutions. Founded in 2001, SLK Global Solutions delivers comprehensive services, products, and solutions driven by technology for the banking, mortgage and title industry. It has an established footprint in the USA, the Philippines and India.

SLK’s banking and financial services customers include:

- Large regional U.S. Banks

- Large and mid-size U.S. Title Insurance Companies

- Mid size U.S. Mortgage Services Companies

- Large Third-Party Payment Processing Companies

ATPRInc - American Tax & Property Reporting is a leading provider of products and comprehensive solutions related to real estate information.  View our family of products at:  http://www.atprinc.com/about-us.aspx

If you would like additional information or would like to join us, please contact me at:  Barbara.Buskey@slkgroup.com.

• Barbara,

Is there some reference realtor's can use that lets us know before we send personal data and sign up for a bpo company. When I called your company

number several months ago I received my information from a gentleman that seemed to be in another country. When asked he gave me references that made me believe your company was associated with brokerpriceopinion.com aka 1stvaluation.  This industry is not transparent in any possible way. Is there an industry directory that we can use to verify information?

• Susan -

NABPOP maintains a directory, however, it is up to each individual company to register with them.  

• HAA!!! They almost got me.  I'm SO GLAD to be associated with this group.  If you put lipstick on the a pig and change its name to porcine, it's still a pig.
    Thanks for the thread.

• We just received an email from SmartVal this morning and thought that our REO Pro family would have some info on them. We'll definitely put SmartVal on our ignore list. Thanks!

• thanx for the heads up!

• Smart-val is associated with broker price opinion.com per my research. There is very long list of BBB complaints on them and they owe the company I work for several hundred dollars. They are almost a year behind in payments. They keep soliciting for bpo's but when you call for payment they say they had adverse circumstances.  Filing a complaint with the BBB has't done anything yet. I don't understand why the attorney general does not shut them down.

Broker Price Opinion aka 1st Valuation,smart val, atpr 

• Thank you Susan for the information. I remember Broker Price Opinion. I was one that got stung for a couple of hundred bucks a couple of years ago

This reply was deleted.