REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

Has anyone worked with Specialized Asset Management? I received an order through RES.NET for a BPO and I think it is a company that assigns REO's, not just a mill. However, I can't find their website or much info about their company.

Views: 6138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have completed couple of BPO's ( February, March of 2012 and some in 2011, but as of today no listings assignments. They are very nice to work with, and payment are always on time. Exterior BPO - $ 50.00....please visit www.samreo.net, to get approved as a vendor for REO listings. Ones approved, please read revised 2/16/2012 broker manual, and don't forget to send read receipt confirmation back. I hope this will do for you.

Roody Casseus / 917-667-2410

Brooklyn, New York.

ok guys, So i'm assuming that the fee's associated with joining this company is legit!

I think i'll move forward with them.

Matt,

Are you still working with SAMREO? I have done tons of BPO for them and few REOs now. I have seen increase on their BPOs, but I am not doing much of them anymore. My question to you do you know who are their major clients? I'd appreciate your help? Feel free to e-mail me to mezahugo@yahoo.com

SAM is a good company. Last year I did a bpo for them and a few months later they assigned me my first listing,.... $1.3M.

I always accept their BPO's as they can turn into listings, they will stick with a preferred agent unless you do not perform, so yes, take the listings, they are a great company to work with 

Do you know who are their main REO clients?

I get alot of US Bank assets

Adrienne,

Are you getting US BANK Asset's thru SAMREO? Do you know who else they are using? I'd appreciate if you can email to mezahugo@yahoo.com

I have done a lot of bpo for SAM and they have always paid and I have received a few SAM REO properties.

I've done a lot of BPOs for them, but have never gotten an REO listing. In todays market in my area, SAM is the only company I do BPOs for. All the others seem to have one issue or another and not worth the time. Plus I don't do BPOs that much any more. Market values have shot up like crazy in my area and all I have to do is put my name out there and say I'm with so and so company and people call wanting to list their properties. 

I have done work for them for years, have done dozens of bpo's only got one listing about 3 years ago. They do pay well so you don't have to chase after them for your money.

Hi, Nancy,
Does this mean I have to have a Res net account and sign up at SAM's platform as well?

To get listings you have to be a RES.NET Pro agent ($700/yr) just sign up at samreo.net and put in your zip codes.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service