REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

The Caneel group contacted me about a year ago with some assignment and said they needed help with cash for keys and to over see the properties and when they go back to the bank I would get the listings ....

Well the first house went to a different agent just as soon as I had the house trashed out and PAID for it.

The second house and third house the same thing happened .

When I confronted them they told me they are just a middle man and they don't assign listings.

So there deal is to get agents to work for FREE..

Just so you know everyone.

Views: 4335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You won't be reimbursed for your door knock. If you're able to make contact with the occupants, your chances of getting the listings are pretty good... but it's kind of a crap-shoot. If you have the time and the property isn't too far away, go for it.

I had the same thing happen with two of their prelists. I did eventually get one that was assigned to Meridian after I did the initial work. I spent a lot of time and energy trying to work with the borrowers and doing preservation only to not get the listings.  They told me the same thing. I won't do business with them anymore.

They have been good as gold to me. The deals are different, but still very worthwhile. My contacts there are REALLY great folks!

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service