Titanium Solutions

I was contacted by Titanium Solutions to join their group. It sounds like a nice idea - helping the homeowner possibly keep his home or getting a listing. I'm just wondering what the ratio is between number of assignments and homes that actually get listed?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Anyone from Florida here working with Titanium?
  • Hi, of your 100 assignments, how many short sales did you list and successfully close?
    • 2 have turned into closed listings.

Many of the new assignments instruct you to not pursue the short sale listing.
      • I have not signed up yet with Titanium. I have this feeling of conflict of interest. As a Home Retention Consultant, you are there to help them modify their loan or at least nudge them to do so to save their home. At the same time, there is this feeling that kind like you wanted the modification to fail so that the property will end up as a short sale and get the listing.
        • You have to want to help the homeowners stay in their homes. Being a HRC, you have to be sincere and be empathetic about their situation. If they are able to stay, that's the best part of being an HRC, because not only you've helped that homeowner, but there is a much larger potential as your name spreads within a community. There is no sense in looking forward for a mod to fail only to get a listing.
  • There is actually a BLOG ALREADY set up for Titanium Solutions (REPRO) already with over 207 members and 500+ postings...TS area manager reads the msgs and interprets focus as HRC not as a listing agent exclusively.

This forum appears to a small sector of the main one. It is under MAIN-1st left down under Titanium . MAY BE WE ALL SHOULD MOVE to MAIN blog so there is continuation.

Here are two actual assignments. These are not meant for every HRC.

95#.jpg

burned haus2.JPG

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/4360280833?profile=original
  • I have done 7 so far and 2 were possible Short Sale Listings.
  • Hello Dorit. I wish I knew the stats. I am a member of titaniuminc and have been for a while. I went through the tests and quizzes etc but I couldn't see myself going door to door trying to get someone to speak with me. The reward is extremely small for "warm transfers" and initial contacts. Think about it, you are helping the bank keep the homeowner in the house (this is good), but the only way you will make any money as a real estate agent is if the bank rejects the homeowner's attempt to modify. Then you have to go back and convince the homeowner to do a "short sale".

I do know that Wells Fargo, Bank Of America are now working with titaniuminc as a beta test to see if they will have better success than the way they are currently doing it. Also, I believe there is another major bank that is negotiating with them as well.

You may want to contact Titaniuminc regional manager to see if they can give you an agents name so they can tell you how they like it.
  • Hi Kyle:

Any information I obtain from sources are strictly confidential so, I can't come out and tell you who told me but, I can tell you that only a handful of people would know one way or the other and I am talking to a couple of those people.

Secondly, yes, you have been hearing for over a year now that Titanium was going to be doing REO and it hasn't come to fruition but, that wasn't because they were not actively pursuing it, it's because of a particular servicer who backed out literally, on the day they were suppose to sign and make it happen.

Now, to the reality. Those of us doing Titanium know very clearly that the products they have been offering are changing and the clients they are bringing on is getting larger and larger. For those of you who don't do Titanium, would it surprise you to hear Titanium is now getting assignments from Wells Fargo? If it doesn't...well, it should, considering Wells Fargo has their own OMS, Back Office, Support and everything else but, they still choose to use Titanium for their Loss Mitigation and, other products that Titanium offers. I am not saying PAS (Premier Asset Services) days are limited but, I am saying that Titanium is doing it right and the big guns are noticing so, either get on now, get familiar with how they run things and buckle up because I truly believe it's about to get really exciting.

Not to mention, I can’t confirm or deny that a very select group of agents with Titanium are already doing REO but, I will say that I don’t expect Titanium to have a very hard time rolling out a nation wide REO campaign because it seems that they have the know how, now.

P.S. I completely agree with Kristine, change # 4 to all of the above.
    • I appreciate the update Jesse. I am with Titanium and have done a good 100+ assignments. I have a great relationship with my Area Manager. From what I've been told, the Area Managers will be the ones assigning the listings if/when this REO thing takes off.

I would love to speak my mind on Titanium and their pay structure but, because this is a public forum using real names, I will refrain from posting my personal feelings.
This reply was deleted.