REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I was contacted by Titanium Solutions to join their group. It sounds like a nice idea - helping the homeowner possibly keep his home or getting a listing. I'm just wondering what the ratio is between number of assignments and homes that actually get listed?

Views: 186

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Dorit. I wish I knew the stats. I am a member of titaniuminc and have been for a while. I went through the tests and quizzes etc but I couldn't see myself going door to door trying to get someone to speak with me. The reward is extremely small for "warm transfers" and initial contacts. Think about it, you are helping the bank keep the homeowner in the house (this is good), but the only way you will make any money as a real estate agent is if the bank rejects the homeowner's attempt to modify. Then you have to go back and convince the homeowner to do a "short sale".

I do know that Wells Fargo, Bank Of America are now working with titaniuminc as a beta test to see if they will have better success than the way they are currently doing it. Also, I believe there is another major bank that is negotiating with them as well.

You may want to contact Titaniuminc regional manager to see if they can give you an agents name so they can tell you how they like it.
I have done 7 so far and 2 were possible Short Sale Listings.
There is actually a BLOG ALREADY set up for Titanium Solutions (REPRO) already with over 207 members and 500+ postings...TS area manager reads the msgs and interprets focus as HRC not as a listing agent exclusively.

This forum appears to a small sector of the main one. It is under MAIN-1st left down under Titanium . MAY BE WE ALL SHOULD MOVE to MAIN blog so there is continuation.

Here are two actual assignments. These are not meant for every HRC.
Attachments:
Hi, of your 100 assignments, how many short sales did you list and successfully close?
2 have turned into closed listings.

Many of the new assignments instruct you to not pursue the short sale listing.
I have not signed up yet with Titanium. I have this feeling of conflict of interest. As a Home Retention Consultant, you are there to help them modify their loan or at least nudge them to do so to save their home. At the same time, there is this feeling that kind like you wanted the modification to fail so that the property will end up as a short sale and get the listing.
You have to want to help the homeowners stay in their homes. Being a HRC, you have to be sincere and be empathetic about their situation. If they are able to stay, that's the best part of being an HRC, because not only you've helped that homeowner, but there is a much larger potential as your name spreads within a community. There is no sense in looking forward for a mod to fail only to get a listing.
Anyone from Florida here working with Titanium?

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service