REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I've gotten a couple of bpo orders from them today to work for $0 and then you are supposed to be put into an "approved agent database for selection" and then be eligible for REO assignments.  Any feedback would be very welcome.

Views: 1360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will get on their site see if they got any inventory first.

Jump on them!

USRES has 2 options for you. You can be paid to do BPOs or you can do free BPOs in exchange for inclusion on their agent roster.

I've been trying to snag BPOs to get on their roster, but they seem to be claimed rather quickly.

Regardless, a good friend of mine has done 10 - 15 free BPOs for them over the past 5 years and has gotten more than 20 listings during that time. Of course, it depends on the inventory in your market, but they seem to handle assets for 5th Third bank and others.

It doesn't hurt that they are the owner's of Res.net, either.

On the flip side, I know of a few agents that did 50+ free BPOs and didn't get 1 listing.

All of the bpos were from USRES?

Yeah, their free BPO's don't come with any guarantees.  A lot of mixed reviews throughout the years on different forums, including this one.  I would be inclined to say that in 2015 with current REO levels, a lot of agents will be working for free.

http://reopro.ning.com/forum/topics/providing-free-bpos-for-usres
http://activerain.trulia.com/blogsview/660350/usres-or-useless-
http://poncie.com/2012/03/20/attention-usres-reo-realtors/

True. Although they do also offer the chance to do paid BPOs... you just don't get enrolled on their roster.

Ultimately, it depends on the market.

Hi Seth:

Where are you located?

They have been doing this for a long time, bait you into working for free to get listings, I did about 3 and decided not to pursue it any longer... never got a listing,

I always get listings from USRES. For every 10-15 free bpo's I do I get 1 or 2 listings. When I do get 2 the 2nd will come about a week after the 1st one.

Hi Tessa:

Do you have to float your funds with REO listings from USRES?

I worked with them years ago --  did free BPOs but no listings.  I will contact them, again!!

I just had about 9 requests from them today.  I usually ignore them but decided to do 2 - one near me and 1 near a new listing I'll be getting.  It shouldn't take too much time since they use the Resnet platform.  I don't expect much out of them except that these CMAs are generally for Fifth Third and I have listed theirs in the past.  They sometimes will pick an agent they are familiar with without regard to the number of USRES BPOs you've done. 

Correction.  The orders are exterior BPOs.  Better yet.  And not Fifth Third but for one of my existing clients that uses RESNET for listings.  Interesting.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service