Valuation Vision

Hi

Has anyone worked for Valuation Vision and not been paid. i did BPO's starting in Feb and have not been paid.

Called and they said they were acquired by another company and were behind and catching up.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Im going to kick myself if they end up being fair and paying everyone, as I receive DAILY orders and turn them down. It took me many months to be paid on the last BPOs I did for them.  Cant chance it again---fuel is too expensive to run around for tiny fees and not be paid for 6 months. Send the link to this thread to them. I did it to Broker Price Opinion. Send it to banks, servicers, etc. Hit them at the source of their business.  BPO and places like this give the industry a bad name.

• Based on fact they are dolling out dollars and not bringing everyone current, I'd think it's fair to assume current work won't be paid out any time soon.

• I had to call and inquire about payment, they immediately sent a check, I just got a check on Saturday for work without asking.  However I do not do much for them as I DO NOT work for 35.00 or 55.00.  My fees are much higher and they seem willing to pay ---not all the time because there is always some "bottom feeder" willing to work for 35.00 that ruins it for we professionals.  sorry for that comment but that is the way I feel

• Al:

I've completed many assignments for Valuation Vision in February 2014. When I inquired about payment. First, I was told they were moving to a new location and would catch up shortly. Then on another call, I was told they were acquired by another company and would be paying soon. Now, when I call, they say, it is noted in their records. But, still no payment. Each time I call, I get a song and dance, but, no payment. Sometimes, they don't answer the phone., but, I still receive assignments from them. I haven't accepted an assignment since February and will not complete another assignment. They do not pay their vendors. Herman
  • Never EVER EVER do work for this company I had to threaten them with a lawsuit ... DO NOT WORK FOR THEM

• Same thing they told me. I have called them two or three times requesting to be paid. They said I would be paid but nothing yet. I asked the lady who I spoke with what would she do if she wasn't being paid. She said she wouldn't work for someone who didn't pay her and I said neither will I. I told her most likely neither will any other brokers once this gets out. They haven't paid me since February either.

• Don't be surprised if you go to log in sometime in the next week and you no longer have access.  When I told them I would do no more work they removed me. But that's ok because they also paid me within a month after that.

• I called them today for the 2nd time trying to get paid for orders completed in 2013 and 2014.  They still give me the run around and no payment.  I will not complete any more orders for this company.  

• Just paid me in full. Whew.

• They pay, just got a check, they had some growing pains, I was not paid in 30 days so I called them, check came 10 days later...

This reply was deleted.