REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH VALUATION VISION NOT PAYING?   IF SO, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

Views: 3160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

threaten to call their clients...

The 1st time I did work for them I sent them a letter requesting payment as we were gong on 4 months and they still owed me for 2 from the previous year. No response. I sent them a certified letter threatening legal action and was emailed 2 weeks later that a check was mailed out. Got a check from some accounting company out of Florida. I didn't do any work for them for awhile and decided to do a couple more just to see if they got their act together. They are now 4 months behind on payment again on 2 bpo's. I already sent them a letter and once again no response. It's been 2 months since. Next step is to do the certified letter threatening legal action again. Not doing anymore orders for them. Logging complaint with BBB and RipOff report. 

I always remind my self that no BPO is more profitable than a BPO completed and never paid.  And I don't like having to chase companies to pay me for work I have completed and they owe me for. They are infringing on my time and ultimately costing me more money and opportunity. It just isn't worth working for these non-paying companies.

This is the WORST company you could EVER do business with they DO NOT pay on time I deleted my account after waiting 6 months for a check.. I advised them i was sending an email to the entire county advisors realtors not to do any more work for them .. I got paid

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service