Valuation Vision WARNING

I have 10 BPO's dating between November and January that I have not been paid.  Calls to their office get no where, just excuses.  They say they are trying to pay.  Meanwhile they are sending out orders they know that cannot pay for.  WARNING:  DO NOT WAIST YOUR TIME.  THEY WILL NOT PAY YOU ANYTIME SOON

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They owed me $20 for almost a year. I was able to finally get hold of someone who told me some song and dance story that they would be sending out a check at the end of the month and if I could do 2 bpos that they had in my area. Stupidly I went ahead and did the 2. The end of the month came and went. No check. I finally sent them a certified letter threatening to sue them and I got a check a week later. 

• I also contacted ZAIO head, however, prior to that I was told the checks were coming out
    • Do you remember who you contacted?  I went to ZAIO.com and it appears to be out of Calgary(Canada).  The three people listed there are: David King – President and CEO, Craig Hauer - Chief Financial Officer and Brad Stinson – Chief Appraisal Officer.

• I was told the same.  The merger is complete and they are working on paying everyone within the next 2-3 weeks.  I also emailed the head of ZAIO on a CC:  so that is maybe why I got a response.  I have not accepted any new ones in several months but someone in my area is snapping them up.  Hope they don't get stuck. 

• I also have about 40 orders waiting to get paid on dating back to November, do you have an e mail for this guy ZAIO?

• Go into ZAIO.com.   they have some contact people there.  

• My VV orders went back to January
  • Valuation Vision just went through a merger. I have 16 orders with them and was just sent a check for 9.  you should receive a check soon.  mark to market is in process of merger,  they say end of the month they will be caught up.

• Same answer I have been getting for two months. No money yet!!

• I've heard that excuse also...  

This reply was deleted.