REOPro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

I keep getting requests to join. Does anyone have any experience with this company?

Views: 11520

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not sign up with them. They owe me over $800 and won't return any of my phone calls. 

That is Strange Kimarie. I currently do work for them and I have always gotten paid. Maybe it was bad personnel?

Hi Sally 

Valuation Vision, a Kirchmeyer Group Company, is based in Oceanside, CA.

We specialize in residential property valuations nationwide and we are currently expanding our BPO division and vendor panel. The Kirchmeyer Group, which is based out of Buffalo, NY was founded over 18 years ago and is a leading AMC in the mortgage industry. We have a proven track record of prompt vendor payments and truly value our vendor relationships. If you have any particular questions about our company, please feel free to send any inquiries to vendor@valuationvision.com, or call 760-203-6260. You may also visit our websites at www.valuationvision.com or www.kirchmeyergroup.com. We look forward to working with you!

Wow! thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. I'll sign up right away !

Great! We look forward to working with you . 

I also received the email and I signed up. I look forward to working with you Kristin.

I look forward to working with you as well Silvia !Please give us a call if you have any questions and/or concerns.  Have a great weekend !

Kristin,

I have signed up a few days back and did received the email Welcome to V2, looking forward to the coming weeks :)

stay away have not paid me for 25 as of yet  not got paid since I have taken on this compant

Valuation ivision is the worst company I have ever worked with...don't waste your time, there are plenty of companies that pay way better and in a timely manner.

Great reply! Not everything is negative!

Hi, I just got an e-mail from Valutaion Vision. Any one get any work from them since March of this year ( I dont see any posts since then).

RSS

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service