REO Pro - Real Estate Default Professionals

America's Largest Social Network for Default Real Estate Professionals

http://reopro.ning.com/page/buyer-direct

Hello does anyone do bpo work for value vision I have 9 completed assignments haven't seen any checks yet!!!!  Any input or Information Please.

Views: 263

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just told an associate of mine on yesterday that I haven't received payment from them and it's been about 4 months.  I will be giving them a call later today.

Well its been one and half months for me they rep I spoke to said they just released end on Jan 2013 Checks I get a different answer every time!!!  I think I am not accepting any more work until I see a Check we provided Service and net is 30 days.  Thank you tessa it seemed like I was the only one out here.

Tessa did u make that call? If so what did they tell you?

Thanks They should just say instead of giving a run around.  I was getting worried and after Tessa comment made me think.  Thanks again willy for your feedback appreciated

No payment yet for a bpo's done in December, January.  Just moved this company to my do not use list.

Thanks gary for information they told me January payments to be exact end of January were mailed last week so if u seen nothing for December something is wrong I feel same as you
Thanks again

I am still trying to collect fees for work done last summer. When I call I am told they will be mailing check shortly, but no checks as of yet.

Thanks william it seems everyone has a different answer to the length of time they pay or haven't its a shame this is going on.

Irfan, I  completed 3 orders for them and got paid on just 1. They are a minimum  90 days out from paying on an assignment.

Thanks  90 days it seems different for everyone on this thread I wonder why?

RSS

Send Invitations

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

© 2019   Created by Jesus (Jesse) Gonzalez.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service